×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/RENDERHUB GRAFFITI CONTEST 2

RenderHub graffiti on the streets (CLOSED)

eye205
renatodalleSat, Apr 26, 2025
Karma: 7,120
Graffiti is on the streets and that's how I decided to express myself, with a more realistic scenario, existing in our daily lives.
They really are artists, they give a new look to abandoned buildings and create communication with people, many talented people.
To apply my communication, language on the subject I also developed in 3D, because I achieved a better result than the texture of the work, making countless applications and tests. I hope you like it, RenderHiub is our world.
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image

drjivagoSat, Apr 26, 2025
Karma: 12,987
Genuine painting combined with a realistic street perspective. It looks really good.
---------------
There's also an article on Graffiti Reimagined: Using AR and 3D to Preserve Street Art in Digital Space by Jerry Bonner, as this may be an interesting read, for people interested in the subject.
https://www.renderhub.com/blog/graffiti-reimagined-using-ar-and-3d-to-preserve-street-art-in-digital-space
jamie6Tue, Apr 29, 2025
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
renatodalle
Karma: 7,120
Tue, Apr 29, 2025
Thanks Jamie6!!!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account