×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/RENDERHUB GRAFFITI CONTEST 2

TAG & RUN (CLOSED)

eye338
Thread Activity
Fauzanahmed47Tue, May 27, 2025
The contest didn’t specify submitting the wip for the graffiti I could have attached it but rather… it was focusing much on the outcome at the end
Fauzanahmed47Tue, May 27, 2025
I understand. I will send you a shot my WIP for procreate with all the layers It’s just a contest after all…
gh0sttttTue, May 27, 2025
So, I could be absolutely wrong, but considering that it looks very similar to what GPT/DALLE-3 thinks a graffiti tag is, I just wanted to ask here to
Fauzanahmed47Tue, May 27, 2025
Procreate
gh0sttttTue, May 27, 2025
Or, tag* since it's only one.
gh0sttttTue, May 27, 2025
What'd you use for the tags? Like software or other?
Fauzanahmed47Mon, Apr 28, 2025
Karma: 667
A graffiti artist risks it all by tagging a wall in a restricted zone, only to be caught mid-escape by a relentless cop. The scene captures the thrill of rebellion and the split-second tension between freedom and capture.

Final Render Image
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image

Raw Image before post
Forum Image
Forum ImageForum Image

Wireframe View
Forum Image

Work in Progress
Forum Image

Thumbnail
Forum Image


Fauzanahmed47Tue, Apr 29, 2025
Karma: 667
Thank you
weiss21Wed, Apr 30, 2025
Karma: 744
cool idea and you were able to tell your idea and your story well.
Fauzanahmed47
Karma: 667
Wed, Apr 30, 2025
Thank you.. Buddy
weiss21
Karma: 744
Mon, May 19, 2025
congratulations!
The CriticTue, May 06, 2025
Karma: 102
Beautiful composition and it tells a good story.


RenderHub Admin 1Fri, May 16, 2025
Admin: 16,674
Congratulations on being selected as an Honorable Mention in the contest. Great work!
Someone will be in contact with you soon regarding your prize.

Thanks for participating.

Fauzanahmed47
Karma: 667
Mon, May 19, 2025
Thank you
kemal_8880Fri, May 16, 2025
Karma: 178
Congratulations
Fauzanahmed47
Karma: 667
Mon, May 19, 2025
Thank you
lejmSun, May 18, 2025
Karma: 3,807
Congratulations!
Fauzanahmed47
Karma: 667
Mon, May 19, 2025
Thank you
gh0sttttTue, May 27, 2025
Karma: 1,486
What'd you use for the tags? Like software or other?
gh0stttt
Karma: 1,486
Tue, May 27, 2025
Or, tag* since it's only one.
Fauzanahmed47
Karma: 667
Tue, May 27, 2025
Procreate
gh0stttt
Karma: 1,486
Tue, May 27, 2025
So, I could be absolutely wrong, but considering that it looks very similar to what GPT/DALLE-3 thinks a graffiti tag is, I just wanted to ask here to see if there was ANY AI usage. You did say Procreate was used, so either I'm wrong and you just happen to be REALLY good at this, or you typed a prompt in GPT and then touched it up in Procreate. Either way, I don't want any more conflicts and I apologize for all distress and offense, but this is about the fourth contest where someone pulled through with some percentage of their entries made with AI (referring to the guy who admitted his usage voluntarily in the main thread of this contest).
Fauzanahmed47
Karma: 667
Tue, May 27, 2025
I understand.
I will send you a shot my WIP for procreate with all the layers

It’s just a contest after all…
Fauzanahmed47
Karma: 667
Tue, May 27, 2025
The contest didn’t specify submitting the wip for the graffiti I could have attached it but rather… it was focusing much on the outcome at the end and the post
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account