×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/RENDERHUB GRAFFITI CONTEST 2

Graffiti (CLOSED)

eye157
3D_KodWed, Apr 30, 2025
Karma: 1,155
The project was created for RenderHub Graffiti Contest 2
I tried to make the street art scene in warm colors and variations, despite the fact that the scene itself visualizes the streets of the districts, demonstrating street art surrounded by garbage!
In the scene, I used such tools as: volumetrics, (In the form of two variations of fog and steam from a manhole), lighting and blooming tools, as well as emissive.
Which in my opinion made the project more interesting!
To create the project, the following programs were used:
1. Blender
2. RizomUV
3. Adobe Substance 3D Painter
4. UE 5
5. Photoshop
Photoshop was used exclusively for the presentation!
Initially, I planned to do the project in Blender, but decided to try to create this scene in UE 5, I am happy with the result!)
I also created a presentation cinematic of this project, for those interested in watching, the links are below!
https://www.renderhub.com/gallery/66629/graffiti

I would like to express my gratitude to the RenderHub administration for holding such competitions, it is interesting, awakens competitive interest, motivates and helps to develop!!!
Thank you!)
Thank you for your attention and enjoy watching!)
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image

jamie6Thu, May 08, 2025
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account