×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Zenara Full Body Morph for G8F and G8.1F (***Nudity***) (CLOSED)

eye1,338
ArodiaFri, Feb 11, 2022
Karma: 8,737
This is  a full body morph that I have been working on.
image
image

Foxy 3DFri, Feb 11, 2022
Admin: 59,523
Keep it up! That would be great to see you offering characters in your store.   
ArodiaFri, Feb 11, 2022
Karma: 8,737
Thank you!
grafkdesignerMon, Feb 14, 2022
Karma: 9,252
They look good!
ArodiaMon, Feb 14, 2022
Karma: 8,737
Thank you all!
ArodiaFri, Mar 04, 2022
Karma: 8,737
I changed the body shape to a certain extend as well as the face significantly. As such I will rename the character to Xana. Here is the a WIP of the face:
image
ArodiaWed, Mar 09, 2022
Karma: 8,737
And there she is, I also added  a fibermesh eyebrows prop to her full body morph. 
Xana is now available here on Renderhub:  https://www.renderhub.com/arodia/xana-fbm-for-genesis-8-and-genesis-8-1-female
image
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account