×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

New outfit for the main character of my RPG game

eye398
Thread Activity
dieggomasamuneWed, Sep 23
Hi guys! I made the "final version" of his outfit, what you guys think? This one looks better? ^^
dieggomasamuneTue, Apr 21
Oh, that's a great explanation and way to see it! He is a police officer and he is a boxer so I believe I'm on the right path ^^ Thanks for the commen
geometrydashesTue, Apr 21
Designing a new outfit for your RPG's main character is about balancing visual identity (silhouette) with practicality (their role and world). Whether
dieggomasamuneSun, Aug 24, 2025
Please see it here if the video is not loading:https://www.instagram.com/p/DNv34690qKE/
dieggomasamuneSun, Aug 24, 2025
Hi everyone, here's the remade video with all the opinions and tips you guys gave me:I will start workin on Dantê's sister but i'm open to all your i
dieggomasamuneSun, Aug 24, 2025
Awesome, thank you! ^^
dieggomasamuneSun, Aug 17, 2025
Karma: 10,301
Hey everyone! As some of you already know, I'm making a RPG game for PC. So, I decided to redo my main character's outfit. 
Can you give me your honest opinion please? His name is Dantê (pronounced Danté) and he's half-Oni.^^

Forum Image

Close:

Forum Image

Gloves:

Forum Image

Back:

Forum Image

Simple video:

https://www.instagram.com/dieggomasamune/reel/DNN9vKENkad/

What you guys think?

Nemesis74sSun, Aug 17, 2025
Karma: 4,889
He's very cool, my friend! Bravo!
dieggomasamune
Karma: 10,301
Sun, Aug 17, 2025
Thanks friend!
HyxodSun, Aug 17, 2025
Karma: 9,638
It looks great ! , i would only change the sole of the shoes and the black color on the boxing gloves to a dark grey color so we can see it even in a black background, cause right now it look likes vantablack ahah  
Forum Image
dieggomasamune
Karma: 10,301
Sun, Aug 17, 2025
Thanks Hyrod! Omg you're right hahah! Thanks for idea i'm going to fix it!
dieggomasamune
Karma: 10,301
Thu, Aug 21, 2025
Hi Hyrod! I made some changes, what you think?

image

Looks better? ^^
Hyxod
Karma: 9,638
Thu, Aug 21, 2025
Yeah it's perfect !
dieggomasamune
Karma: 10,301
Thu, Aug 21, 2025
Thank youuu!
dieggomasamuneThu, Aug 21, 2025
Karma: 10,301
Hey guys! I made some changes on him^^

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Looks better?
lukon
Karma: 8,496
Thu, Aug 21, 2025
To me, rope belt needs more roughness, or darkening. The shine on it might actually be ok if the rope is supposed to be nylon or similar. But then maybe darkening it is the answer. I'm just voting for a reduction in the whiteness of the rope, like it's sometimes what they call "blown out".
dieggomasamune
Karma: 10,301
Fri, Aug 22, 2025
Thanks lukon, yeah i'm actually using a 100% white material lol. I will work on it, thanks!
dieggomasamune
Karma: 10,301
Sat, Aug 23, 2025
Hi lukon! You think it looks better now?

image
dieggomasamune
Karma: 10,301
Sat, Aug 23, 2025
And here, closer:

image
lukon
Karma: 8,496
Sat, Aug 23, 2025
Ya. I do. I find it better looking.
dieggomasamune
Karma: 10,301
Sun, Aug 24, 2025
Awesome, thank you! ^^
dieggomasamuneSat, Aug 23, 2025
Karma: 10,301
Hi guys, i remade the Obi ^^

Forum Image

Forum Image

Thanks for the hint lukon!
dieggomasamuneSun, Aug 24, 2025
Karma: 10,301
Hi everyone, here's the remade video with all the opinions and tips you guys gave me:



I will start workin on Dantê's sister but i'm open to all your ideas of how i should improve him ^^
Thank you so much for all the comments!
dieggomasamune
Karma: 10,301
Sun, Aug 24, 2025
Please see it here if the video is not loading:
https://www.instagram.com/p/DNv34690qKE/
artist
geometrydashesTue, Apr 21
Account Closed
Designing a new outfit for your RPG's main character is about balancing visual identity (silhouette) with practicality (their role and world). Whether your game is a traditional fantasy, a sci-fi epic, or an urban mystery, the clothing should tell a story about where they've been and what they do. 
dieggomasamune
Karma: 10,301
Tue, Apr 21
Oh, that's a great explanation and way to see it! He is a police officer and he is a boxer so I believe I'm on the right path ^^ Thanks for the comment GeometryDashes
dieggomasamuneWed, Sep 23
Karma: 10,301
Forum Image
Hi guys! I made the "final version" of his outfit, what you guys think? This one looks better? ^^
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account