×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

W.I.P.: Vintage step side pickup truck (CLOSED)

eye717
nnavas3dSun, Jul 21, 2019
Karma: 1,099
Work on the step side has started, the fenders are ready.
image
image
image
image

IonTue, Jul 23, 2019
Karma: 5,836
Looking forward to seeing the finished product

Ion

nnavas3dTue, Jul 23, 2019
Karma: 1,099
Update: box and rear fender finished.
image
image
image
Foxy 3DFri, Aug 02, 2019
Admin: 59,523
Looking great. Nice work! 
nnavas3dFri, Aug 02, 2019
Karma: 1,099
Thank you!
TatendaSat, Aug 03, 2019
Karma: 140
That is really cool.. Looking forward to seeing the wheels. Its gonna look Sik!
nnavas3dThu, Aug 08, 2019
Karma: 1,099
Thanks, I'm trying to represent it as close as possible to the original truck from the 70's so It is going to have stock wheels but I might do a modified version too.

Update: new details.

image
image
 
nnavas3dFri, Aug 16, 2019
Karma: 1,099
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account