×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY IV RENDER CONTEST

winter competition

eye121
ninjxcThu, Dec 04, 2025
Karma: 5,523
I keep getting a submission error every time I try to post my image. I'm not using a vpn, I've switched off my adblocker. but I keep getting a bad request error.
RenderHub Admin 1Thu, Dec 04, 2025
Admin: 16,713
Would your image filename happen to have an apostrophe or other special characters? 

If so, please try renaming the file to remove special characters and see if that fixes the problem.

Please report back, and we'll continue assisting if necessary. 
ninjxc
Karma: 5,523
Fri, Dec 05, 2025
Yeah I don't have any special characters either in the title or on the main image. I just tried reuploading and the problem persists. I'm getting the feeling the internet overseers don't want my entry into the competition.
RenderHub Admin 1
Admin: 16,713
Fri, Dec 05, 2025
I'm sorry to hear that's still giving you trouble. I'll try to help get this sorted out.

Please upload the following to Google Drive (or anywhere that works for you):

1. The exact image files that you're trying to upload.
2. A document containing the exact title and description you're trying to use.

Please send a message to Support with a link to where I can download that package. I'll replicate what you're trying to do on a private test account to see what's going on.

Thanks!
ninjxc
Karma: 5,523
Fri, Dec 05, 2025
Well you can knock me down with a feather right now. I just managed to upload it. I'm trying Vivaldi for the first time on this site, so maybe...? Anyway I'm all sorted now. Thanks.
RenderHub Admin 1
Admin: 16,713
Sun, Dec 07, 2025
That's great to hear. Just let us know if you have any other problems. Good luck in the contest!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account