×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY IV RENDER CONTEST

Is it allowed to enter a entry to another contest?

eye162
LalayaSun, Dec 07, 2025
Karma: 279
Hello, I would like to know if it is allowed to enter an entry of this constest to contests on other sites, especially the Season's Melodies contest, currently open on Renderosity. From what I understood, the Renderosity constest allows to enter a render that was posted elsewhere like RenderHub gallery, but I don't know if it's ok for RenderHub contest rules to enter a render both to the RenderHub contest and to another contest currently open on another site...

Thank you in advance!
RenderHub Admin 1Sun, Dec 07, 2025
Admin: 16,713
Per the official rules: 

"...Entries must be new original work specifically made for this contest..."

You are certainly free to post your entry elsewhere. However, to avoid any confusion with eligibility for this contest, you should post it here first. 
Lalaya
Karma: 279
Mon, Dec 08, 2025
Thank you very much! When you say "here", do you mean, on the contest gammery, or on this forum topic to inform you that I will post my entry elsewhere?
Thank you in advance!
RenderHub Admin 1
Admin: 16,713
Mon, Dec 08, 2025
You should submit your contest entry on RenderHub before posting the image elsewhere.
Lalaya
Karma: 279
Tue, Dec 09, 2025
Ok, thank you very much! However, it seems that Renderosity constest doesn't indicate the date when an image was submitted; could it be a problem to prove that I submitted my entry to RenderHub contest first?
Thank you in advance.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account