×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Hoodie set

eye106
guy91600Sat, Dec 20, 2025
Karma: 21,202
I wanted to make a slightly oversized hoodie, but rather asymmetrical, but not too ugly  
Also, I wanted to add the option to put Genesis's hands in the front pocket; sometimes it gets cold in Dazland.

Forum Image
Forum Image

ExcessiveSat, Dec 20, 2025
Karma: 7,854
It looks great, is this from Marvelous Designer or did you model it?
guy91600Sat, Dec 20, 2025
Karma: 21,202
With both body types, hands in pockets and hood down
Forum Image
HyxodSun, Dec 21, 2025
Karma: 9,638
It's good but I feel like you would have more chance selling a non-dforce hoodie, because right now it looks way too thin to be a hoodie and I know you can't really make it look bigger without dforce breaking everything.
guy91600
Karma: 21,202
Sun, Dec 21, 2025
Thanks for the advice.
It's true that dForce changes the overall look of clothing. I think dForce's main benefit is for skirts and also for wind effects.
guy91600Sun, Dec 21, 2025
Karma: 21,202
Morphs for G9 with hair
Hood: independent scaling for the X, Y and Z axes
Forum Image
Forum Image
guy91600Sun, Dec 21, 2025
Karma: 21,202
Imperfect Hoodie for G9 is on line with 6 materials 
https://www.renderhub.com/guy91600/imperfect-hoodie-set-for-g9
Forum Image



Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account