×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Not Sure Where I'm Going With This

eye514
Thread Activity
Luxe MuseWed, Aug 12
Still struggling with those lips :( I like the color though, but it's a bit darkish?  
Luxe MuseWed, Aug 12
You think you are done with all those high resolution details, and then, you fire up the backing process to get this :(
Luxe MuseTue, Aug 11
Still a work in progress:
Luxe MuseThu, Aug 06
Starting the part I like most. Texturing :D
Luxe MuseSun, Aug 02
Another shot of the Iris. Now that took a while :D
Luxe MuseSun, Aug 02
Work in progress, but t's coming closer. Still unsure about those ears, although the overall shape is close to what I have in mind.
Luxe MuseSun, May 03
Karma: 9,205
I've been toying around after watching my eldest play a game, and it's made me want to model again. I think I'll name her Daniela if I go through with it.


Forum Image

giant dwarfSun, May 03
Karma: 5,665
Tray a Camera, It would be  nice thing to start with.
Luxe Muse
Karma: 9,205
Sun, May 03
Hi, hi, hi. I pressed F12, but I meant to take a screenshot
giant dwarf
Karma: 5,665
Sun, May 03
LOL, understandable.
guy91600Mon, May 04
Karma: 21,202
Is the basic Genesis G8F or G9?
Luxe Muse
Karma: 9,205
Mon, May 04
Hi Guy. It's a G9 model. I've only worked on the head and face so far, so it sort of looks like a prototype for a scary dolls movie at the moment, hi, hi, hi
Luxe MuseTue, May 19
Karma: 9,205
Another figure I'm working on, and off, but I'm still on the fence. Maybe once I'm out of this little, hopefully temporary void I'll finish him too.

Forum Image
Luxe MuseFri, Jul 31
Karma: 9,205
What a mess, and I know once I fix the topology is not going to laugh back at me losing it's shape.

Forum Image
Luxe MuseSun, Aug 02
Karma: 9,205
Work in progress, but t's coming closer. Still unsure about those ears, although the overall shape is close to what I have in mind.
Forum Image
Luxe MuseSun, Aug 02
Karma: 9,205
Another shot of the Iris. Now that took a while

Forum Image
Luxe MuseThu, Aug 06
Karma: 9,205
Starting the part I like most. Texturing

Forum Image
Luxe MuseTue, Aug 11
Karma: 9,205
Still a work in progress:

Forum Image
Luxe MuseWed, Aug 12
Karma: 9,205
You think you are done with all those high resolution details, and then, you fire up the backing process to get this

Forum Image
Luxe MuseWed, Aug 12
Karma: 9,205
Still struggling with those lips I like the color though, but it's a bit darkish? 

Forum Image 
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account