×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Echo Hybrid fighter

eye111
bonjSat, May 09
Karma: 15,437
The Echo Hybrid fighter is what happens when an alien enemy gets hold of your tech merges with it's own and uses it against you. 

Started painting the main body but there's more building to do yet.  All the details are coming together nicely but I need to do some more re topology or this will end up a huge file.    This is one of many vehicles in a far bigger collection.  I hope you like it.Forum Image

bonjSat, May 09
Karma: 15,437
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image
BobbSat, May 09
Karma: 1,843
Makes me think of H.R. Giger.
Pushee-Ri
Karma: 52,500
Sat, May 09
Darn, Bobb... you beat me to it
bonj
Karma: 15,437
Tue, May 12
Excellent, I'll take it
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account