×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Elbow Tattoo Product Test

eye109
BOOF ONETue, Jun 02
Karma: 107
I've been looking for elbow tattoos for ages and cant seem to find any and I'm assuming its because of the seam line (don't quote me). so I've been playing around with creating my own using the UV maps and L.I.E. This is just a quick sketch but I've managed to nearly line up everything perfectly, just one spot to clean up. I've got loads of designs but I'm just wondering if this is something people would be interested in? Tips are welcome!Forum ImageForum Image

Pushee-RiTue, Jun 02
Karma: 52,500
I'd suggest: just give it a try!

You might consider launching a simple (but still high-quality) product at a low price. That will give you the best idea of whether you should move forward with a full product line. A freebie would also be an option... but a paid product provides more precise insights (and thus better guidance for decision-making).

Good luck
BOOF ONE
Karma: 107
Tue, Jun 02
Thanks for the advice man, I might go for the Freebie option and see what happens!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account