×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

A few hours later.....

eye172
KuraiKyaWed, Jun 17
Karma: 23,369
Jesus... 
Sometimes i hate myseld: Lets just make a quick Underwear set:
6 hours later i just finshed the Bra.Forum Image

PawngameWed, Jun 17
Karma: 26,870
Actually that is something not to hate yourself for. 
Dedication makes time fly.
Great looking bra by the way.
KuraiKya
Karma: 23,369
Wed, Jun 17
Aww thank you! That just made my day. And yes I really was in my bubble.
RomeobizsWed, Jun 17
Karma: 102
looks good
KuraiKya
Karma: 23,369
Wed, Jun 17
Thank you
brothervirgilWed, Jun 17
Karma: 371
Relatable.
One day I was like "I'm still working on this series, but I want to drop a quick image so my viewers will have something instead of nothing in the meantime."

Forum Image
Forum Image
brothervirgilWed, Jun 17
Karma: 371
"Small," "quick" tasks aren't always as small and quick as they were in our heads!
KuraiKyaWed, Jun 17
Karma: 23,369
Done!

Forum Image
ElaDarlingWed, Jun 17
Admin: 4,269
That looks great! I really love the bottoms. Excellent work!
KuraiKya
Karma: 23,369
Wed, Jun 17
Aww thank you sooo much!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account