×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

My internet provider is unless

eye169
KuraiKyaSat, Jul 11
Karma: 23,367
So..: I have no connect until Monday, maybe longer? Because quote t’s weekend don’t expect anything“. I’m going insane since I have a butcher outfit ready and this lady (kicking myself for not naming her 'fair lady‘. Forum Image

diogenese19348Wed, Jul 15
Karma: 792
I've had to deal with that in the past.  Rural areas are the pits, there is usually only one choice, they know it, and they tend not to care what anyone thinks.  Happily I'm in a more Urban one now, a lot of competition and they stay on their toes.
KuraiKya
Karma: 23,367
Wed, Jul 15
Yeah. Runs out my remote is maybe too broken? One excuse after another and my phone WiFi is almost zero. Well tough call- upload something and make money or lose money
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account