×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

[hd morph] cyberpunk implant for genesi9 HD

eye116
SensualspiritSun, Aug 16
Karma: 306
hello , rigth now I found the HD plugin I can realy work woth g9 teh real way I want, no diisplacemnt anymore , and pure hd morph, this cyberpunk implant HD morph is on work, 3h of work on g9 basemesh, with lvl3 subdiv activated and ther is the result, still have 2 levl of detail for skin and Forum Imageother detail , realy the mising par of my workflow, 

SensualspiritSun, Aug 16
Karma: 306
Forum Image
SensualspiritMon, Aug 17
Karma: 306
a litel color test just to see were I am going with that, iits half free style sculpt, I had a base concept I made , 3 sketches no more, and for the rest I just folow the mood on Zbrush, I made the morph for the cyber implant on the genesis 9 neutral base, that mean they fit to any charcter, I will have toio edit a bit the weigth painting for the rigid featur, 

SensualspiritMon, Aug 17
Karma: 306
Forum Image
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account