Lapsed Cartel Queen
131Looks beautiful. You can almost see the purplish around her eyes coming through perfectly under these lighting conditions. Would love to see her skin in a well-lit scene (not a request, just a thought), to see the texture and how you made it, for my personal selfish inspiration reasons.
REPLY
! REPORT
KuraiKya
Karma: 23,367
Fri, Sep 18Full is here: https://www.renderhub.com/kuraikya/lapsed-cartel-queen-for-genesis-9
As for drawing skin: a magician never reveals their tricks.
But what I will say is: created using Substance Painter.
As for drawing skin: a magician never reveals their tricks.
But what I will say is: created using Substance Painter.

Luxe Muse
Karma: 9,205
Fri, Sep 18It's okay, and yes, my instinct was right, the lit renders look amazing. Congrats.
I love / hate substance, can't leave without it, buying the perpetual still hurts to this day, and it's been years
I love / hate substance, can't leave without it, buying the perpetual still hurts to this day, and it's been years

KuraiKya
Karma: 23,367
Fri, Sep 18Why thank you.
Can’t live without substance painter anymore. I’m still learning and exploring but that’s the fun part. The more I work with it the more I get new ideas and short cuts to be more effective
Can’t live without substance painter anymore. I’m still learning and exploring but that’s the fun part. The more I work with it the more I get new ideas and short cuts to be more effective














