Password

reset my password
closeJoin RenderHub
Existing Members Login Here.
Email Address (we never share this)
User Name
Password
Retype Password
I acknowledge that I have read and agree with the RenderHub Terms of Use.
closeLogin Help
Enter the email address you used to sign up and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Email Address
You should recieve the email within a few minutes, be sure to check your spam box for the email.
RenderHub
3D Modelsmenu
meshModel Categories
People
Anatomy
Animals
Insects
Plants
Food
Clothing
Buildings
Furniture
Appliances
Cars
Motorcycles
Aircraft
Boats & Ships
Military
Weapons
Robots
Sci-fi
Technology
Movies & TV
dazDaz Content
Characters
Clothing
Footwear
Hair
Poses
Morphs
Props
Accessories
Shaders & Skin
Mature Content
How To Sell 3D ModelsGalleryForumArticlesWallpapers
HOME|FORUMS|3D JOB POSTINGS

V4 - BDU Camos Wanted

Sat, Nov 23, 2019
Handyman454
United States
V4 - BDU Camos Wanted

What I need is a set of pants and jacket only, BDU camos for a V4 figure.

The dress needs to be mens size, so it fits oversize on the V4. Baggy.

If you have this product or can make it drop me a line and let's talk about it.

Sun, Nov 24, 2019
Handyman454
United States

imageimageimageimageimage

Sun, Nov 24, 2019
Calico
United States

These are great reference pictures, I just don't think I know enough to create something like this. I do pretty simple stuff and this is more detailed than I normally do. I'm just a beginner to modeling so I have a lot to learn.

Hopefully, someone here can help you out.

Sun, Nov 24, 2019
Handyman454
United States

First off, please accept my apologies.

I visited your store and noted many clothing items that I assumed were your creation and in my ignorance I assumed making another clothing item such as the BDU's was no more different than what you are doing.

I have little more than 4 hours in making clothing and I found it challenging and vastly frustrating and as such, shelved it for later thought.

I was tickled pink when I learned how to use morph loader to make slider actions and I'm vastly pleased to recently actually create my first few, successfully rotating items utilizing "bones" but although I now have 1 year of design under my belt, I'm still new at rigging, UV mapping, shaders and lighting.

Out of 5 levels of competency in this business I think I'm getting pretty good at mastering level 2 after 1 year.

Mon, Nov 25, 2019
jockcraw
artist

just for information purposes ( you never know )

These are called DPM , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,Destructive / Pattern / Military

might help if your looking for these

Mon, Nov 25, 2019
Handyman454
United States

[chuckles]

Sorta and sorta not...

The term I think you're looking for here is "disruptive, pattern".

I'm not sure how the European military categorizes this but the American military uses the term BDU for Battle Dress or Basic Duty depending on the service.

"Disruptive pattern" is a categorization  of the pattern on the BDU. Like woodland BDU's or desert BDU's.

I tried a search for "Destructive pattern materials and found nothing and again for disruptive pattern and got only the pixel explanation behind the "disruptive pattern" category.

Thanks for the chip though but I think I'm gonna need to advertise for a custom make.

Finding BDU's for either sex is no major issue. They're available. In limited form perhaps but available.

Finding BDU's that will cross fit the sexes however, are not.

Odd too...

Seems to me that there would be a demand for the BDU's as well as dress uniforms for all the services yet they don't exist at this point in time.

Maybe someone needs to take that idea up?

YouTubevimeoArtStationDeviantArtCGSocietyfacebooktwitterInstagramPinteresttumblrBehanceLinkedindribbble