×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

WIP-Panamax Tanker (CLOSED)

eye548
Handyman454Wed, Nov 27, 2019
Karma: 1,267
imageimage

Handyman454Wed, Nov 27, 2019
Karma: 1,267
image
Handyman454Wed, Nov 27, 2019
Karma: 1,267
image
Handyman454Wed, Nov 27, 2019
Karma: 1,267
image
Handyman454Wed, Nov 27, 2019
Karma: 1,267
image
Handyman454Thu, Nov 28, 2019
Karma: 1,267
image
Handyman454Thu, Nov 28, 2019
Karma: 1,267
imageimage
These friggin corners and blending always kill me till I spend 2 hours on them.
I hate to use softening features cause it seems like cheating on the engineering so more verticies and points.
I really had no idea just how super huge these babies are till I started this project.
The research has not only given me an insight on the size and mass but new understanding and knowledge about maritime shipping as well.
Handyman454Thu, Nov 28, 2019
Karma: 1,267
image
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account