×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Jin Kazama Tekken 7 For G8 Male (CLOSED)

eye14,058
supremoomegaSun, Aug 07, 2022
Karma: 4,885
For Daz studio

Forum Image

supremoomegaMon, Aug 08, 2022
Karma: 4,885
It is coming
Forum Image
supremoomegaTue, Aug 09, 2022
Karma: 4,885
Buckle and belt loops will be movable props, in the pants.
Forum Image
supremoomegaTue, Aug 09, 2022
Karma: 4,885
Final Outfit
Forum Image
TheFoodMageTue, Aug 30, 2022
Karma: 1,002
Very cool, good luck to your release!
supremoomega
Karma: 4,885
Tue, Aug 30, 2022
Thank you, I hope that your characters also sell a lot, greetings.
TheFoodMage
Karma: 1,002
Tue, Aug 30, 2022
Maybe we can work together on some collabs?
I am not as good as you but maybe we can do something unique!
Send me a message any time.
supremoomega
Karma: 4,885
Wed, Aug 31, 2022
I saw your store, I think you have a talent for that kind of characters, keep persevering.

If one day I have time to help you with something, we will gladly do it, greetings.
TheFoodMage
Karma: 1,002
Wed, Aug 31, 2022
At least someone likes my stuff lol. I will give your store a look.
metagenesisSat, Sep 03, 2022
Karma: 3,831
Looks awesome
supremoomega
Karma: 4,885
Sun, Sep 04, 2022
Thanks for your comment.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account