×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

WIP - Shuttle Runabout (CLOSED)

eye1,583
Handyman454Mon, Feb 03, 2020
Karma: 1,267
I'm temporarily borrowing pods and insignia from the version done by David "KnightRider" Metlesits
I wanted to get something on the system tonight so I threw it together.

image


Handyman454Mon, Feb 03, 2020
Karma: 1,267
image
New ideas, changes and modifications.
Handyman454Mon, Feb 03, 2020
Karma: 1,267
image
Handyman454Mon, Feb 03, 2020
Karma: 1,267
image
Handyman454Wed, Feb 05, 2020
Karma: 1,267
image
Handyman454Wed, Feb 05, 2020
Karma: 1,267
image
Handyman454Mon, Apr 13, 2020
Karma: 1,267
image
StephenRNWed, Apr 29, 2020
Karma: 157
Nice model and you've answered the question: "Where do you park your Shuttle while you run errands?"
Handyman454Wed, Sep 23, 2020
Karma: 1,267
While we make great efforts to maintain parking curtesy, some of our pilots still have a hard time with staying inside the lines.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account