×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

WIP - McDonnell-Douglas ACES II Seat (CLOSED)

eye572
Handyman454Sun, Feb 09, 2020
Karma: 1,267
image

Handyman454Sun, Feb 09, 2020
Karma: 1,267
image
Handyman454Sun, Feb 09, 2020
Karma: 1,267
image
bu_esWed, Feb 12, 2020
Karma: 12,133
 Good Job!!!
Handyman454Wed, Feb 12, 2020
Karma: 1,267
Thank you guys. Appreciation of any type is always welcome.
I was hunting for more details pics on the internet and I was dismayed to run across another model of this seat on CGTrader selling at $60
It's got much better detail in it than mine but what's here now is what I was able to put together from pics available online and mine is nowhere near as well done as the CGTrader one.   : (

Yesterday however, I found new and much better pics of the frame itself (as well as the instrument console system of the f16) so I'm redoing the entire frame asmby.
It should come out much more like the $60 one on CGTrader.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account