×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Vincent for G8M Wip (CLOSED)

eye1,796
bu_esFri, Mar 06, 2020
Karma: 12,133
 morpsh wiip and Skin merchant resource by me WIPimage

bu_esSat, Mar 07, 2020
Karma: 12,133
Raw Render... I had some problem with ghost textures .... grggrgr
image
bu_esSun, Mar 08, 2020
Karma: 12,133
image
Foxy 3DSun, Mar 08, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Cool looking dude. Nice job!
bu_esSun, Mar 08, 2020
Karma: 12,133
Thank you very much, the truth is that I am excited because it was the first time I made a skin myself ... and did not use a Merchant Resource. I still have to rectify something
bu_esSat, Mar 21, 2020
Karma: 12,133
            Vincent  for G8 male coming soonimage
StephenRNWed, Apr 29, 2020
Karma: 157
Terrific texture. Very Realistic, Good Job!
bu_esFri, May 08, 2020
Karma: 12,133
It is already available in my store
https://www.renderhub.com/bu-es/vincent-for-g8-male
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account