×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

WIP - The Arms Apartments (CLOSED)

eye782
Handyman454Fri, Mar 13, 2020
Karma: 1,267
image

Handyman454Mon, Mar 23, 2020
Karma: 1,267
The Crows Roost, beach house.
image
Had areal issue with this bugger.
It was taking vast amounts of time to manipulate much less, render till I discovered my freaking railing balusters were over 6 million polies each!
After I reworked them down to 96k each, it ran out much nicer.
Working on polishing up the surfaces now.
I'll add some toilets and vanities soon as well.
Furniture however, I'll leave to the buyer.
Handyman454Tue, Mar 24, 2020
Karma: 1,267
image
Foxy 3DTue, Mar 24, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Looking pretty cool!
Handyman454Tue, Mar 24, 2020
Karma: 1,267
Thank you "F".
I appreciate the kudos.
Working on new textures and lighting inside the units now.
Experimenting with creating multiple parts in Daz to be able to make it modular in nature so you can create any size building just by adding more individual peices.
Handyman454Sat, Mar 28, 2020
Karma: 1,267
image
Handyman454Sat, Mar 28, 2020
Karma: 1,267
CROW'S ROOST BEACH HOUSE
image

Handyman454Sun, Mar 29, 2020
Karma: 1,267
The Arms Apartments - Chicago skyline.
image
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account