Password

reset my password
closeJoin RenderHub
Existing Members Login Here.
Email Address (we never share this)
User Name
Password
Retype Password
I acknowledge that I have read and agree with the RenderHub Terms of Use.
closeLogin Help
Enter the email address you used to sign up and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Email Address
You should recieve the email within a few minutes, be sure to check your spam box for the email.
RenderHub
3D Modelsmenu
meshModel Categories
People
Anatomy
Animals
Insects
Plants
Food
Clothing
Buildings
Furniture
Appliances
Cars
Motorcycles
Aircraft
Boats & Ships
Military
Weapons
Robots
Sci-fi
Technology
Movies & TV
dazDaz Content
Characters
Clothing
Footwear
Hair
Poses
Morphs
Props
Accessories
Shaders & Skin
Mature Content
How To Sell 3D ModelsGalleryForumLearningWallpapersMy Feed
HOME|FORUMS|3D JOB POSTINGS

URGENT Requesting a possible job/service for someone to make a video/gif for me for non-commercial use that I want to give to a friend as a gift to surprise them (CLOSED)

Thu, Mar 26, 2020
DragicAaron
artist
THIS JOB HAS BEEN COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY AND IS NOW CLOSED
URGENT Requesting a possible job/service for someone to make a video/gif for me for non-commercial use that I want to give to a friend as a gift to surprise them

I am looking to have a video/gif made through cinema4d or any other animation program of a character, specifically a Justin Bieber character, dancing in sync with this song called Blanco by J balvin.  I have tried myself to use cinema4d with the free trial and I have no idea how and at this point, as I have tried for hours and gotten frustrated. I don't mind requesting someone's services to make one for me. Please send me quotes of how much you would charge for this kind of service, please. My email is acaudill2018@fau.edu. 

Thank you

YouTubevimeoArtStationDeviantArtredditInstagramfacebooktwitterPinteresttumblrCGSocietyBehanceLinkedindribbble