Password

reset my password
closeJoin RenderHub
Existing Members Login Here.
Email Address (we never share this)
User Name
Password
Retype Password
I acknowledge that I have read and agree with the RenderHub Terms of Use.
closeLogin Help
Enter the email address you used to sign up and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Email Address
You should recieve the email within a few minutes, be sure to check your spam box for the email.
RenderHub
3D Modelsmenu
meshModel Categories
People
Anatomy
Animals
Insects
Plants
Food
Clothing
Buildings
Furniture
Appliances
Cars
Motorcycles
Aircraft
Boats & Ships
Military
Weapons
Robots
Sci-fi
Technology
Movies & TV
dazDaz Content
Characters
Clothing
Footwear
Hair
Poses
Morphs
Props
Accessories
Shaders & Skin
Mature Content
How To Sell 3D ModelsGalleryForumLearningWallpapersMy Feed
HOME|FORUMS|SITE HELP AND FEEDBACK

The Gallery (CLOSED)

Sun, Mar 29, 2020
Calico
United States
THIS JOB HAS BEEN COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY AND IS NOW CLOSED
The Gallery

I have some images in mind and before I post them I wanted to ask if there are any limitations to what can be posted? I'm not talking anything disgusting, more like very erotic. I know that DA has limitations on that stuff.

Sun, Mar 29, 2020
Foxy 3D
Administrator

Hey Calico,

Yes, erotic images are allowed in the gallery. Things are allowed here that definitely would not be at DeviantArt.

But you're right, there are limits that aren't defined at the moment. I think Ion will be posting some more clear terms here in the near future.

What you're describing should be just fine. If it's more explicit than nudity, just check the mature content tag when you upload your image. 

Thanks for asking, and have a great rest of your weekend!

Mon, Mar 30, 2020
Handyman454
United States

The mature content tag should be checked for anything containing nudity or violence.

The Motion Picture Association of America posts these warnings PRIOR to displaying the movie for the comfort of adults and the safety of children in the audience.

The warning is not restricted to theaters.

If you have questionable material to post, post it so as not to offend the rest of us.

If you have an issue with this, post the smut stuff on your own site and post only a link here.
Some of us really don't want to see what you consider, acceptable erotic.

Rated G: General audiences – All ages admitted.
Rated PG: Parental 
guidance suggested – Some material may not be suitable for children.
Rated PG-13: Parents strongly cautioned – Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13.
Rated R: Restricted – Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian.

If "DA" has an issue with it, there's a moral reason for it Cal. Why try to side step it?

Mon, Mar 30, 2020
Calico
United States

I'm not trying to sidestep anything. I was only inquiring. Sites have a right to what they will and will not accept. 

I was already planning to check the Mature Content tag.

If you don't want to see it you don't have to look at it. There's a reason why the Mature Content tag is there to check. So if people don't want to see it they don't have to click on it. 

Anyways, this is art....not a movie!

Tue, Mar 31, 2020
Handyman454
United States

Fun fact about avitars.

Female avitars lead the statistics in female, sexual nudes and S&M's.

Odd huh ?
Kinda makes you wonder if they're really gals with homosexual desires or guys with sexual frustrations. Hmmm 

Assuming you're really a gal and not a sexually frustrated guy using the avitar, don't get your panties in a wad Cal

The comment was not intended as a gag attempt on your art.

Expression is tantamount in any form of art.

My advice was to post what you post but use the MC tag if it might offend anyone.

Frankly, were I Ion, I'd admin the site to allow what ever as long as it's MC tagged, isn't criminal in nature or humanely offensive.
I'd decide the criminal and humanely part.

Sat, Apr 11, 2020
Pinspotter
United States

Christ Mr. Handy, what is your malfunction?

Someone asks a question about what is considered "mature", and you go off on that person saying "post your smut elsewhere" and then digging in with an offcolor comment about why some of us use female avatars when we could possibly be male? Who gives a shit, besides you? Maybe I use the avatars I use because it's MY FUCKING ART

You don't own or run this website, stop acting like you do.

Now, BACK ON TOPIC

If you have to ask yourself if what you post should be marked as mature, just mark as mature. It's ok to ask the question if there are no clear guidelines, but just mark as mature until and unless you are told by an admin or the site owner that the post is ok without the tag. And that question has already been answered by an admin. Hopefully we will have clear guidelines soon.

Sat, Apr 11, 2020
Calico
United States

Thank you Pinspotter, LMAO!!!

Mon, Apr 13, 2020
Handyman454
United States

[Chuckles]

So if I'm reading this right, you got banned from displaying them on DA and you want to display them here?

Go figure.

Tue, Apr 14, 2020
Calico
United States

I didn't get banned from anywhere. I just know that DA has limitations now as to what they allow.

YouTubevimeoArtStationDeviantArtredditInstagramfacebooktwitterPinteresttumblrCGSocietyBehanceLinkedindribbble