×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

scene structure relevant ? (CLOSED)

eye1,106
DoroThee237Wed, May 10, 2023
Karma: 19,491
Hello, I have a tiny house being created for daz studio.
I designed it to be able to open windows and doors. That it is also possible to lower the door handles.
I was wondering if this scene structure was relevant to put all moving parts at the top of the scene and group all the fixed parts under.
Forum Image
Please tell me what you think 

guy91600Fri, May 12, 2023
Karma: 21,202
As you speak French I answer you in French, but I put the "google translation" for the members of the non-French-speaking community.
From what I've seen, the figure setup and suite is used for furniture, characters. I've never seen it for houses, the general choice is to furnish the walls independently in a group.
Your choice of structure is probably a first and in my opinion is confusing readers who use Daz.
It is an original organization and in my opinion it will be easy to use especially if the unused parameters are hidden
To know what users will think of it, you simply have to put it on sale and wait for the return
-------------
Comme vous parlez francais je te reponds en francais, mais je mets la "google traduction" pour les membres de la communaute non francophone.
De ce que j'ai vu, le figure setup et la suite est utilise pour les meubles, les personnages. Je ne l'ai jamais vu pour les maisons, le choix en general est de fournir les murs independament dans un groupe.
Votre choix de structure est probablement une premiere et a mon avis deroute les lecteurs utilisateurs de Daz.
C'est une organisation originale et a mon avis ce sera facile a utiliser surtout si les parametres non utilises sont masques
Pour savoir ce qu'en penseront les utilisateurs il faut tout simplement le mettre en vente et attendre le retour  
DoroThee237Sun, May 14, 2023
Karma: 19,491
Finally I opted for the following structure. Unused parameters are hidden.
I hope users appreciate my choice!

Forum Image
DoroThee237Mon, May 15, 2023
Karma: 19,491
After several tries I finally opted for the alphabetical order of the different components rather than the order of use which can only be personal and ultimately not suitable for anyone.
Forum Image
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account