×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Marco Aurelio Character Wip (CLOSED)

eye1,486
bu_esWed, Jun 03, 2020
Karma: 12,133
This character was born by pure chance doing renders ..... one day it was blocked. Although I did not record the morph and I had to start from scratch. I have finished the morph and I am polishing the skin and the Shader.his character was born by pure chance doing renders ..... one day it was blocked. Although I did not record the morph and I had to start from scratch. I have finished the morph and I am polishing the skin and the Shader.
I will put several renders in the various phases
imageimageimageimageimage



Foxy 3DSat, Jun 06, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Looks like a cool dude!
bu_esSat, Jun 06, 2020
Karma: 12,133
Thanks
is in phase WIp .. although 80% finished very soon for sale
image


bu_esThu, Jun 11, 2020
Karma: 12,133
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account