×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

gas station overall for G8M (CLOSED)

eye186
DoroThee237Tue, Jul 11, 2023
Karma: 19,491
the idea is to make a gas station overall for G8M.
I've always had problems making collars on clothes, which is why I don't usually wear them...
This time I try.
Forum Image  Forum Image
Forum Image  Forum Image

DoroThee237Tue, Jul 11, 2023
Karma: 19,491
the same with 2 pockets
Forum Image
for the sleeves, maybe shorter?
Forum Image
DoroThee237Wed, Jul 12, 2023
Karma: 19,491
modified collar and long sleevesForum Image
Forum Image
DoroThee237Wed, Jul 12, 2023
Karma: 19,491
Finally the easiest way is to make 1 garment per sleeve length
Forum Image
Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image


DoroThee237Wed, Jul 12, 2023
Karma: 19,491
collar detail
Forum Image
DoroThee237Thu, Jul 13, 2023
Karma: 19,491
sleeveless version
Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account