×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Tank WW II LowPoly Pack (CLOSED)

eye287
Tarasov3DSat, Jul 15, 2023
Karma: 697
Hello World

Now I'm working on a new pack - Tank WW II LowPoly Pack 

Soviet tanks are already ready:

T-34-85
KV-2
After that, I will deal with the tanks of the USA and Germany
Forum Image

Tarasov3DSun, Jul 16, 2023
Karma: 697
Hello World

I continue to work on a set of tanks of the USSR

This time we have BT-5
Forum ImageForum Image

keenerThu, Jul 20, 2023
Karma: 3,996
Looking good , I'm interested. if the price is right
Tarasov3D
Karma: 697
Thu, Jul 20, 2023
Thank you)
Haven't thought about the price yet
Tarasov3DThu, Jul 20, 2023
Karma: 697
Hello World!

Tanks of the USSR are almost ready. Now I'm texturing them.

There will be 3 color options in total.
Forum Image
Forum Image
Tarasov3DSun, Jul 23, 2023
Karma: 697
Hello World!

Settled on color palettes.

There will be 3 of them:

Solid green
Green camouflage
Winter camouflage
Forum Image
Forum Image

Forum Image

Tarasov3DTue, Jul 25, 2023
Karma: 697
Hello World! 

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what the final version of the tanks looks like 

In 2-4 days I will publish a set of tanks of the USSR
Forum Image
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account