Password

reset my password
closeJoin RenderHub
Existing Members Login Here.
Email Address (we never share this)
User Name
Password
Retype Password
I acknowledge that I have read and agree with the RenderHub Terms of Use.
closeLogin Help
Enter the email address you used to sign up and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Email Address
You should recieve the email within a few minutes, be sure to check your spam box for the email.
RenderHub
3D Modelsmenu
meshModel Categories
People
Anatomy
Animals
Insects
Plants
Food
Clothing
Buildings
Furniture
Appliances
Cars
Motorcycles
Aircraft
Boats & Ships
Military
Weapons
Robots
Sci-fi
Technology
Movies & TV
dazDaz Content
Characters
Clothing
Footwear
Hair
Poses
Morphs
Props
Accessories
Shaders & Skin
Mature Content
How To Sell 3D ModelsGalleryForumLearningWallpapersMy Feed
HOME|FORUMS|SITE HELP AND FEEDBACK

Sorting options not working (CLOSED)

Tue, Jul 28, 2020
Shuriken
artist
THIS JOB HAS BEEN COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY AND IS NOW CLOSED
Sorting options not working

Really love the site and think it is usually easy to navigate, but lately, the search function is buggy in regards to sorting the models: no matter what I try to sort them as, they always stay in the same way as the "relevant" option.  None of the other options work, so I can't check the cheapest in order, or the most expensive in order, or the newest in order - it keeps staying as "relevant" sorting.

I am using a Mac and using Firefox - updated to latest version.  I haven't tried other browsers yet.  I tried clearing cache.

It used to work and I don't know what could have changed.  Are anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

Thanks for a great site.

Tue, Jul 28, 2020
Foxy 3D
Administrator

Hey, thanks for pointing that out! I will make sure the website owner knows about this right away. 

And thanks for the compliments. We're happy to have you as a member of the community.  :-)  

Tue, Jul 28, 2020
RenderHub
Administrator

Thanks Shuriken, I really appreciate you letting us know

If you could try a few things for me.

Try sorting while logged in, then try while logged out to see if being logged in effects it.

Also, when you select the sort option you want from the drop down, does the page reload or does it just sit there?

Wed, Jul 29, 2020
Shuriken
artist

I'll try it when signed out tomorrow.

It just reloads the *Best Match* page.  Sorry I called it the *Relevant* page - just used to it being called that on other sites.

Also, the sorting box where you can choose how many models you want to see on a page isn't working either.  Maybe the issues are connected, since they are both drop-down boxes.

Fri, Jul 31, 2020
Shuriken
artist

Tried when logged out.  No difference.  All sorting options just reloads the "Best Match" page.

However, now the amount option works.  I was able to increase and decrease the number shown on a page.

Sun, Aug 09, 2020
Shuriken
artist

Another update.  The sorting options work fine when I choose a category from the 3D Models collection tab.  It is only during searches that I get the issue where it just reloads the "Best Match" page.  Unsure whether the search function causes the issue?

Wed, Aug 12, 2020
RenderHub
Administrator

Thank you so much for helping us out with this.

I believe we have it fixed now.

Please give it a go and let us know

Mon, Aug 17, 2020
Shuriken
artist

First test was a success.  It changed setting as it should and used to.  I'll keep you posted if I stumble on any issues, but so far it seems fixed.  Thanks for your patience and hard work.

YouTubevimeoArtStationDeviantArtredditInstagramfacebooktwitterPinteresttumblrCGSocietyBehanceLinkedindribbble