×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Niko for G9 (CLOSED)

eye216
Hyp-StTue, Aug 15, 2023
Karma: 16,492
Working Niko for G9 character that will come in two genders, skin tone options and more. Do you have thoughts? Share them. I'd like to hear them. Forum ImageForum ImageForum Image

Chaos20Fri, Aug 25, 2023
Karma: 355
 This was a solid foundation for the character. I like the skin's here a lot so would like to know how is the project going. Have something to show? Has anything changed? 
Hyp-St
Karma: 16,492
Fri, Aug 25, 2023
Progress so far is two skin materials, 6 eyes, 6 nail presets. 3rd is being tweaked. The character is based off mixed ethnicity - African European. Will upload the images to the gallery so you can check them out.
Suli s DesignsFri, Aug 25, 2023
Karma: 8,812
It's a great project, I like the different types of skins.
DracohabilisSat, Aug 26, 2023
Karma: 522
Actually looking forward and hoping this one takes off. Dark skin tone alone puts to shame many figures in daz store's.  Not to mention other daz resources sites. I am curious to see more
Hyp-StSat, Aug 26, 2023
Karma: 16,492
Forum Image

Forum Imageuploading them here too so you can see in better detail. Critique is appreciated.
Chaos20Sat, Aug 26, 2023
Karma: 355
Sweet baby Jesus. The skin materials are sublime. This is going to be one banger of a product. Body is just right about right amount of attractive. Face is so pretty. 
DracohabilisMon, Aug 28, 2023
Karma: 522
Nice work.  
guy91600Mon, Aug 28, 2023
Karma: 21,202
I like the texture of the black woman, I find that she brings out the details of the morph better
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account