×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Steampunk LowPoly Pack (CLOSED)

eye314
Tarasov3DThu, Aug 24, 2023
Karma: 697
Hello World!

I decided that my next pack would be steampunk.

It will be divided into several mini packs:

Steampunk weapon
Steampunk characters
steampunk props
Steampunk vehicles

And also one big pack that includes all these sections

Now they are working on weapons and the first pistol is ready
Plans to make a pistol, rifle, crossbow, machine gun and sword

Forum Image

Tarasov3DFri, Aug 25, 2023
Karma: 697
Hello World!

And here is the replenishment, added a gun and a rotating saw
Forum Image
Tarasov3DTue, Aug 29, 2023
Karma: 697
Hello World!

And here is the addition to the collection of steampunk weapons, added a crossbow
Forum Image
Tarasov3DThu, Sep 14, 2023
Karma: 697
Hello World! 
I continue to work on the Steampunk LowPoly Pack and recently I released Steampunk Weapons LowPoly Pack 

Now I'm busy with the second part and that's Vehicles. Ready: motorcycle and car. The plane is not finished yet
Forum Image

Tarasov3DFri, Sep 29, 2023
Karma: 697
Hello World!

I haven't been here for a long time.

I'm still working on Steampunk Vehicle LowPoly

I suggest you take a look at the future airship
Forum Image
Tarasov3DWed, Oct 04, 2023
Karma: 697
Hello World!

Well, my Steampunk Vehicle Low Poly Pack is ready

All that remains is to prepare the necessary formats, render the preview and publish
Forum Image
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account