×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

DKD88 (CLOSED)

eye739
Thread Activity
Foxy 3DFri, Nov 20, 2020
CONTEST ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JANUARY 15, 2021Some contest participants have been giving feedback that they may not have time to complete their p
CarlCGFri, Nov 06, 2020
That is so awesome!
Foxy 3DFri, Nov 06, 2020
Hello,We're past the midway point in the contest period, so I was just checking to see if you're still in. I really like what you've shown so far
Foxy 3DWed, Oct 21, 2020
WOWWW!!! That's looking amazing!  :-)
DKD88Wed, Oct 21, 2020
Midway render:
DKD88Tue, Oct 20, 2020
WIP 5:
DKD88Sun, Oct 11, 2020
Karma: 135
Yo! I finally convinced myself to enter the contest. This is my ZSketch thinggy:

image

Good luck y'all,

Cheers! 

PharaOohSun, Oct 11, 2020
Karma: 137
Im looking forward to this, it looks amazing!!
Foxy 3DSun, Oct 11, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Looking pretty cool! Welcome to the contest.    
DKD88Mon, Oct 12, 2020
Karma: 135
^Thanks!

Step 2 - Retopo and adding extra details.
WIP 1 (forehead piece):
image
DKD88Wed, Oct 14, 2020
Karma: 135
WIP 2 and WIP 3 (Head&Shoulders, like the shampoo ):

image
image
AserGodoyWed, Oct 14, 2020
Karma: 115
Looking really clean!
DKD88Thu, Oct 15, 2020
Karma: 135
^ I'm trying to keep it clean. It would have been cleaner if I had spent more time polishing it in Zbrush. But, hey! lesson learned. 

Your "visitor" is lookin' nice! I checked your instagram account too. Keep up the good work! :> 

Foxy 3DThu, Oct 15, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Looks great! Thanks for the updated WIPs.    
DKD88Sat, Oct 17, 2020
Karma: 135
Weekend update, WIP 4:
image
DKD88Tue, Oct 20, 2020
Karma: 135
WIP 5:
image
DKD88Wed, Oct 21, 2020
Karma: 135
Midway render:
image

Foxy 3DWed, Oct 21, 2020
Admin: 59,523
WOWWW!!! That's looking amazing! 
Foxy 3DFri, Nov 06, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Hello,
We're past the midway point in the contest period, so I was just checking to see if you're still in. 
I really like what you've shown so far, so I do hope you're still able to participate.  


CarlCGFri, Nov 06, 2020
Karma: 741
That is so awesome!
Foxy 3DFri, Nov 20, 2020
Admin: 59,523
CONTEST ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JANUARY 15, 2021

Some contest participants have been giving feedback that they may not have time to complete their projects, or may have to take shortcuts to make the November 30th deadline. 
To relieve some of this anxiety and give artists more time to do the quality job they want, RenderHub has decided to extend the entry period deadline to January 15, 2021. 

We thank you all for participating! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  

Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account