×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

Dwarf (CLOSED)

eye766
Thread Activity
JonamarMon, Jan 25, 2021
ops ! congrats to the winner I forgot my entry lol
Foxy 3DFri, Nov 20, 2020
CONTEST ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JANUARY 15, 2021Some contest participants have been giving feedback that they may not have time to complete their p
JonamarThu, Nov 19, 2020
Hi, guys here my update, sorry long a time update. just s a little bit busy.
Foxy 3DTue, Nov 10, 2020
OK. Cool. No worries!Just happy to hear you're still in.  :-)  
JonamarTue, Nov 10, 2020
Hi Foxy, sorry for the update just a little bit busy hopping other next day I will update my progress
Foxy 3DMon, Nov 09, 2020
Hey there! I was just following up with entries if we haven't seen a WIP for a while.Just checking to see if you're still in the contest.  :
JonamarWed, Oct 14, 2020
Karma: 172
Hello every one, here is my entry for this Contest, I don't have any lore for this one.but is a simply a  Dwarf Warrior ready for action in any scenario of the situation, my simple sketch design maybe changes as I go along when I'm doing it on 3D. Good luck everyone, and have fun.image

JonamarThu, Oct 15, 2020
Karma: 172
Hello everyone! here is my update to my entry!imageimage
Foxy 3DThu, Oct 15, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Welcome to the contest, and thanks for participating.
Looking pretty cool so far. Thanks for the WIPs!  
JonamarThu, Oct 15, 2020
Karma: 172
Thanks, Foxy 3D
JonamarThu, Oct 15, 2020
Karma: 172
 update for my entry.blocking for the body armor!



imageimage
AserGodoyFri, Oct 16, 2020
Karma: 115
The blocking is looking nice!
JonamarFri, Oct 16, 2020
Karma: 172
Thanks.

JonamarFri, Oct 16, 2020
Karma: 172
Just another update!

imageimage


BadBBillySat, Oct 17, 2020
Karma: 162
great work, love the concept art & stylised look, cant wait to see more.
JonamarSat, Oct 17, 2020
Karma: 172
Thanks, BadBBilly,

Here is the update. I think I'm done for now for the upper body its time to work on Leg.Hope all you guys doing well.


imageimage
JonamarSun, Oct 18, 2020
Karma: 172
update for blocking the lower Body.

image
Foxy 3DSun, Oct 18, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Awesome! Very nice WIPs showing the progression of your project.    
JonamarMon, Oct 19, 2020
Karma: 172
Thanks, Foxy3D I appreciate it,
JonamarMon, Oct 19, 2020
Karma: 172
another update for the leg.imageimage
JonamarMon, Oct 19, 2020
Karma: 172
Hello everyone another update on my entry! i think I'm finished on his leg I will put them all together tomorrow



JonamarMon, Oct 19, 2020
Karma: 172
image
JonamarTue, Oct 20, 2020
Karma: 172
another update! put all together.


image
JonamarTue, Oct 20, 2020
Karma: 172
another update. I think it's better if he has a mustache and maybe I need some details for the beard.
here is a video of how I did the mustache how simple it is.



image
JonamarTue, Oct 20, 2020
Karma: 172
Just another update for the beard!

image


JonamarWed, Oct 21, 2020
Karma: 172
It s time to do the Retopo!

Here is how I did it, hope you like it.thanks.


JonamarWed, Oct 21, 2020
Karma: 172
Here is the output.
image
JonamarWed, Oct 21, 2020
Karma: 172
Here is another update for texturing for the head, I think I'm good with it since it will cover his helmet.

image
fabcatipayWed, Oct 21, 2020
Karma: 114
amazing workflow man.
Foxy 3DWed, Oct 21, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Great WIPs - and very cool!
Foxy 3DMon, Nov 09, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Hey there! 
I was just following up with entries if we haven't seen a WIP for a while.
Just checking to see if you're still in the contest.    
Thanks!
JonamarTue, Nov 10, 2020
Karma: 172
Hi Foxy, sorry for the update just a little bit busy hopping other next day I will update my progress
Foxy 3DTue, Nov 10, 2020
Admin: 59,523
OK. Cool. No worries!
Just happy to hear you're still in.    
JonamarThu, Nov 19, 2020
Karma: 172
Hi,imageimage guys here my update, sorry long a time update. just s a little bit busy.


Foxy 3DFri, Nov 20, 2020
Admin: 59,523
CONTEST ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JANUARY 15, 2021

Some contest participants have been giving feedback that they may not have time to complete their projects, or may have to take shortcuts to make the November 30th deadline. 
To relieve some of this anxiety and give artists more time to do the quality job they want, RenderHub has decided to extend the entry period deadline to January 15, 2021. 

We thank you all for participating! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  

JonamarMon, Jan 25, 2021
Karma: 172
ops ! congrats to the winner I forgot my entry lol
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account