×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

Gifts for Homeless Man (CLOSED)

eye302
Thread Activity
FootCrushJoeySat, Dec 09, 2023
Thank you.
FootCrushJoeySat, Dec 09, 2023
Thank you.
MegaBFri, Dec 08, 2023
Great concept, all the best:-)
pchesseFri, Dec 08, 2023
Love it, beautiful concept! Good luck, a winning entry IMHO
FootCrushJoeyThu, Dec 07, 2023
Thanks.
jamie6Thu, Dec 07, 2023
Thumbnail for contest gallery
FootCrushJoeyWed, Dec 06, 2023
Karma: 535
Hi everyone... I am deaf and know American Sign Language.  I am an artist all my life.  I fell in love with the 3D program.  I use it for around 25 years.  I still am not a professional.  I am continuously practicing with it.  I saw the Winter Fantasy Contest 2 two weeks ago.  I wanted to join the contest because I can't work anymore due to my suffering with my back.  If I win, then I will buy something that I need.  I created this 3D image in two weeks called, "Gifts for the  Homeless Man".  I thought it inspired everyone because everyone made stories about Santa giving out to people with houses, cars and jobs, but they seemed to forget about homeless people.  Homeless people need to be helped.  
Thank you.  Wish me the best of luck!


Joey Johnson


Gifts for the Homeless Man


Forum Image


jamie6Wed, Dec 06, 2023
Admin: 14,430
FYI - In case you missed this part of the official rules: 
"A wireframe or gray shaded image of your project is also required as proof that your submission is an original work".
Feel free to add that at any time. 
       Admin
FootCrushJoey
Karma: 535
Wed, Dec 06, 2023
Oh, I got it. I have figured out what you mean by that. Now I got it. Okay... I am going to do it now in a few minutes.
FootCrushJoey
Karma: 535
Wed, Dec 06, 2023
here it's the screenshot below to prove it's mine.

Thanks!
Joey
drjivagoWed, Dec 06, 2023
Karma: 12,987
What you say is true and you've captured the expressions very well.
Don't let other disabilities bring a setback on your ambitions.
There are people deaf in society who don't listen to other people's feelings even though they can hear. Or they just don't care.
As for Santa helping the homeless, there are also generous and goodhearted people with the heart of Santa, in our everyday lives. There too are helping shelters for the homeless, maybe in your area as well, which you may have come across.
Family, friends and neighbors are to name the few.
Some homeless, altough rare, choose this style of living because they're fed up with everyday hassles of the modern world.
Nevertheless I wish you the best of luck in your work and wish you peace and happiness in the New Year.

FootCrushJoey
Karma: 535
Wed, Dec 06, 2023
Thanks for the comment. Deaf and Hearing people are the same. Some are heartless. Some are good hearts. I saw some homeless people in my hometown. I gave money to a few of them sometime. I am poor, but just help them a little bit. Well, a lot of hearing people in my hometown know me well. They sometimes give me money I don't want. Well, they know I am deaf. Deaf people are more suffered than others because they face discrimination every day which it's true.
FootCrushJoey
Karma: 535
Wed, Dec 06, 2023
P.S. Just tell you something about shelters don't help homeless people because they charge them for staying there. My friends used to be homeless before and they told me about shelters. I was surprised because I thought shelters were free for them to live for a while. If they need to take a bath, they have to pay. Everything they have to pay. I can't believe it. I saw some homeless people living in their vehicles at Wal-Mart stores and some other places because they couldn't afford to stay at shelters. My friends told me there were too many homeless people in some places in Greenville, South Carolina.
FootCrushJoeyWed, Dec 06, 2023
Karma: 535
Forum ImageHere it is the screenshot of mine.   It proofs it's mine.   
drjivagoWed, Dec 06, 2023
Karma: 12,987
Well I guess it's true, not always charities and donations are enough to sustain those shelters.
I wish you good luck with your heart-warming portrayal of Santa not forgetting the homeless.
FootCrushJoey
Karma: 535
Wed, Dec 06, 2023
Thumbs up
jamie6Thu, Dec 07, 2023
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
FootCrushJoey
Karma: 535
Thu, Dec 07, 2023
Thanks.
artist
pchesseFri, Dec 08, 2023
Account Closed
Love it, beautiful concept! Good luck, a winning entry IMHO
FootCrushJoey
Karma: 535
Sat, Dec 09, 2023
Thank you.
MegaBFri, Dec 08, 2023
Karma: 135
Great concept, all the best:-)
FootCrushJoey
Karma: 535
Sat, Dec 09, 2023
Thank you.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account