×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

Snow Fairy (CLOSED)

eye260
Thread Activity
chaoskhan_666Sat, Dec 30, 2023
Thanks mate!
dwindtSat, Dec 30, 2023
Stunning model and render. Lovely work!
chaoskhan_666Thu, Dec 21, 2023
Took an oath, I'ma stick it out to the endNow that it's raining more than everThanks mate!
jamie6Thu, Dec 21, 2023
Thumbnail for contest gallery
CosmicEnvisionsThu, Dec 21, 2023
I got the Rhiana song playing in my mind "umbrella" lolIt's a winter theme but has a warmth and elegance to it.Nicely doneBest of luck with your entry
drjivagoThu, Dec 14, 2023
Thanks too, nice to see something done with heart.
chaoskhan_666Sun, Dec 10, 2023
Karma: 1,859
Forum ImageForum Image

chaoskhan_666Sun, Dec 10, 2023
Karma: 1,859
Forum Image
drjivagoWed, Dec 13, 2023
Karma: 12,987
Very exquisite, heartfelt and calm in that winter time.
chaoskhan_666
Karma: 1,859
Wed, Dec 13, 2023
Thanks mate, for noticing the feel that I was trying to create and portray!
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Thu, Dec 14, 2023
Thanks too, nice to see something done with heart.
artist
pchesseWed, Dec 13, 2023
Account Closed
Nice render, really like the character. Good use of DOF IMHO...
chaoskhan_666
Karma: 1,859
Wed, Dec 13, 2023
Thanks mate!
CosmicEnvisionsThu, Dec 21, 2023
Karma: 5,142
I got the Rhiana song playing in my mind "umbrella" lol

It's a winter theme but has a warmth and elegance to it.

Nicely done
Best of luck with your entry
Happy holidays
chaoskhan_666
Karma: 1,859
Thu, Dec 21, 2023
Took an oath, I'ma stick it out to the end
Now that it's raining more than ever

Thanks mate!
jamie6Thu, Dec 21, 2023
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
dwindtSat, Dec 30, 2023
Karma: 6,697
Stunning model and render. Lovely work!
chaoskhan_666
Karma: 1,859
Sat, Dec 30, 2023
Thanks mate!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account