×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

Couple in a snow globe (CLOSED)

eye343
Thread Activity
ElaGusThu, Jan 18, 2024
Hello, nobody contacted me yet. Should I message someone? Will they contact me via email?
drjivagoWed, Jan 17, 2024
My compliments with your position in the honorable mentions.I was positive about this render. I'm glad you made it. Congratulations !!..
dwindtWed, Jan 17, 2024
Congratulations. Well done!
ElaGusWed, Jan 17, 2024
Thank you very much!
beachlegsWed, Jan 17, 2024
Wonderful image ElaGus, Congratulations :)
ElaGusWed, Jan 17, 2024
Thank you, I will be waiting! :)
ElaGusSun, Dec 10, 2023
Karma: 324
"I wish you shelter from the storm
A cozy fire to keep you warm
But most of all
When snowflakes fall
I wish you love"

Forum ImageForum Image

drjivagoSun, Dec 10, 2023
Karma: 12,987
"I wish you love'' - song.
So I'm assuming you like jazz from that poetic rhyme.
Especially with your loved one beside the cozy fireplace with warmth.
Nice piece of song to go with that cute little cuddlies you did.
Very cute.

ElaGus
Karma: 324
Wed, Dec 13, 2023
Thank you! Actually I love this song performed by Ann Sally, it inspired me for this render
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Thu, Dec 14, 2023
Thank you as well, for introducing this miss Ann's version.
I first listened to this song from Paul Anka but her version was just as good.
Have a good day.
jamie6Mon, Dec 11, 2023
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
CosmicEnvisionsSun, Dec 24, 2023
Karma: 5,142
Cute little snow globe. 
I like the anime style characters.

Nice work
Best of luck with your entry.
Have a awesome christmas and new years
ElaGus
Karma: 324
Sat, Dec 30, 2023
Thank you very much! Happy New Year!
dwindtSat, Dec 30, 2023
Karma: 6,697
Very cute render. Well done!
ElaGus
Karma: 324
Sat, Dec 30, 2023
Thank you!
Tark_ArkSun, Dec 31, 2023
Karma: 13,596
This looks cute! I wish you good luck and a happy new year! 
ElaGus
Karma: 324
Sun, Dec 31, 2023
Thank you very much. Happy New Year!
ElaGusTue, Jan 02, 2024
Karma: 324
By the way, I forgort to mention that all designs, models, texturing, and rigging was done by me.



Forum Image
ElaGusTue, Jan 02, 2024
Karma: 324
One more extra view
Forum Image
ElaGusTue, Jan 02, 2024
Karma: 324
Resending thumbnail for the work which I applied as the main render for the competition. Happy New Year everyone! 

Forum Image
CosmicEnvisionsWed, Jan 17, 2024
Karma: 5,142
Gongrats on the honourable mention, Fantastic
ElaGus
Karma: 324
Wed, Jan 17, 2024
Thank you!
artist
CurvedInsightWed, Jan 17, 2024
Account Closed
Well done
EnnushkaWed, Jan 17, 2024
Karma: 587
Congratulations!
MysticArtDesignWed, Jan 17, 2024
Karma: 19,562
congratulations  
Foxy 3DWed, Jan 17, 2024
Admin: 59,559
Congratulations on being selected as an Honorable Mention in the contest! Great work.
Someone will be in contact with you soon regarding the prizes.

Thanks for participating.
ElaGus
Karma: 324
Wed, Jan 17, 2024
Thank you, I will be waiting!
ElaGus
Karma: 324
Thu, Jan 18, 2024
Hello, nobody contacted me yet. Should I message someone? Will they contact me via email?
beachlegsWed, Jan 17, 2024
Karma: 9,921
Wonderful image ElaGus, Congratulations
ElaGus
Karma: 324
Wed, Jan 17, 2024
Thank you very much!
dwindtWed, Jan 17, 2024
Karma: 6,697
Congratulations. Well done!
drjivagoWed, Jan 17, 2024
Karma: 12,987
My compliments with your position in the honorable mentions.
I was positive about this render. I'm glad you made it. 
Congratulations !!..
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account