×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

Christmasnight in Nutcracker-Town (CLOSED)

eye442
Thread Activity
MysticArtDesignThu, Jan 18, 2024
Thank you very, very much
the joker of spadesThu, Jan 18, 2024
Congratulations
MysticArtDesignWed, Jan 17, 2024
Thanks very much ;)
dwindtWed, Jan 17, 2024
Well done!!!
MysticArtDesignWed, Jan 17, 2024
Glad that you like my render ..thanks for congratulating .
drjivagoWed, Jan 17, 2024
This one was one of my favs =)I'm glad you made it into honorable mentions.Hats off to you and  Congratulations !! Keep up the Good Work.
MysticArtDesignMon, Dec 11, 2023
Karma: 19,562
Forum ImageForum Image

Pushee-RiMon, Dec 11, 2023
Karma: 52,625
WOW!!!!!! (Words really fail me (no kidding))
WONDERFULL
MysticArtDesign
Karma: 19,562
Mon, Dec 11, 2023
Thank you vets, very much for watch and very kind comment
bonjTue, Dec 12, 2023
Karma: 15,222
Awesome, and very much to your style   
I've been using Post SSIM recently and find it helps to clean up the fuzz especially with a depth of field change. Long renders but the ai decides when the render is done so in many cases the image is better and I can render a slightly bigger resolution.  All the best and thanks for all the great freebies.    
MysticArtDesign
Karma: 19,562
Wed, Dec 13, 2023
Welcome and many thanks for your kind comment post sim? Have to take a look at it !
bonj
Karma: 15,222
Wed, Dec 13, 2023
I posted this to explain what it is. Hope it is useful. https://www.renderhub.com/gallery/36793/what-is-ssim
jamie6Wed, Dec 13, 2023
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
drjivagoWed, Dec 13, 2023
Karma: 12,987
Su Arbeit
Guten Tag
This really is a contender, pro-company standard work. If I was a company I'd definitely hire you as the chief artist.
Picture depicted here, gives you the impression of Alice in Wonderland style fairy tale.
This could easily be a the professional cover of a book or a movie.
Ich fragte meinen Vater, ob er die Schauspielerin kannte, aber er wusste es auch nicht.
Am nachsten kam ich Gwyneth.
Vielleicht ist es besser, nichts zu wissen.
Ich wei nicht, ob Sie eine Referenz im Sinn hatten.
Have peace and good luck.
MysticArtDesign
Karma: 19,562
Thu, Dec 14, 2023
Hallo and thanks for watch thinking about and make this kind comment. The character infuse is BJ Sahel for G8Female from Daz Store. Alice in Wonderland is one of the best characters and I love to make art in style of her and her adventures. Nice that you see, thats it the style of Alice .
drjivagoThu, Dec 14, 2023
Karma: 12,987
Yes, very much appreciated. 
Das andere Lustige war, dass mein Vater dachte, es sei ein echtes Foto, aber als ich ihm sagte, dass es eine Darstellung sei, 
war er sehr uberrascht.
Ich habe einen Vorschlag fur Ihre Darstellung mit dem Titel ''Drei Freunde in einer kalten Winternacht''. 
Ich denke, ich werde Ihnen spater zeigen, was ich mit einem Bild meine.
Have a nice day.
GripstaWed, Dec 20, 2023
Karma: 622
Forum Image
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

MysticArtDesign
Karma: 19,562
Wed, Dec 20, 2023
I have post here 11.12 December (you can see it ..there is a date to see) and ask the admin if I can post it in other galleries, social media and my own store as promo and I get the ok so I post it on facebook__deviantart and in the daz store Gallerie (I post it 12.12 you can see it too) and this morning I saw the render into daz store. They dont ask me , but I am proud of it.
Gripsta
Karma: 622
Wed, Dec 20, 2023
cool. That was crazy of them not to ask you. Well then super congratulations... it is a very nice piece.
MysticArtDesign
Karma: 19,562
Wed, Dec 20, 2023
they've done this before. but renderhub also posts images in their gallery on ArtStation one to ask beforehand. They just inform you afterwards via email. Thank you very much.
LeylaAWed, Dec 20, 2023
Karma: 452
Yes, I saw that too. Today.
MysticArtDesign
Karma: 19,562
Wed, Dec 20, 2023
MysticArtDesign Karma: 5,44021 Seconds ago
I have post here 11.12 December (you can see it ..there is a date to see) and ask the admin if I can post it in other galleries, social media and my own store as promo and I get the ok so I post it on facebook__deviantart and in the daz store Gallerie (I post it 12.12 you can see it too) and this morning I saw the render into daz store. They dont ask me , but I am proud of it.
LeylaA
Karma: 452
Wed, Dec 20, 2023
Well, I think it would be acceptable if they approved it to be posted everywhere. I usually post after the events, but in a way, you advertise their website. But this will make other artists get out of these events if the pros always get all the credit. You publish your products, you know how to do a promo image, and you should be proud when this is your first image ever done, not now. But is good to know, so I will not participate in the future.
MysticArtDesign
Karma: 19,562
Sat, Dec 30, 2023
I'm not a profi. Just because I have a store. I taught myself everything and had nice friends who answered my questions. You can't learn how to create an image, you learn constantly and you either have a feeling for the structure of an image or you don't. I'm constantly learning, watching how professionals compose their images and trying to do it perfectly. I created all the pieces in my shop just for myself and then decided to sell them. The process of learning never stops and at the moment I feel like I'm in a dead end where my learning curve is flat and I feel like I'm in a creative slump. The entry for the competition was the first picture in a long time that was really well received.
CosmicEnvisionsThu, Dec 21, 2023
Karma: 5,142
Nicely done Mystic.

Nice to see something a bit different other than snow lol. Great idea and execution.

Well done
Best of luck with your entry
Happy holidays

MysticArtDesign
Karma: 19,562
Sat, Dec 30, 2023
Your so kind. Thanks very much .. and wish you too ..happy holidays .
dwindtSat, Dec 30, 2023
Karma: 6,697
Nice render. Always great content. #Renderhub contest for other sites...it's in the rules...so bully for you Mystic'. great work! Glad I didn't post my penguin picture in the contest. We're being watched! lol!
MysticArtDesign
Karma: 19,562
Sat, Dec 30, 2023
I think it's sad. Everyone is happy when a picture turns out well and wants to show it. Envy is not appropriate. I also look at other people's talent with envy, but try to learn and improve myself from it.
CosmicEnvisionsWed, Jan 17, 2024
Karma: 5,142
Gongrats on the honourable mention, Nice work
MysticArtDesign
Karma: 19,562
Wed, Jan 17, 2024
Ohhhhhhh wow thats is great .i I am very happy and proud to be among the winners :)
artist
CurvedInsightWed, Jan 17, 2024
Account Closed
Well done come somewhere in the contest, great job
MysticArtDesign
Karma: 19,562
Wed, Jan 17, 2024
congratulations You too thanks very, very much
EnnushkaWed, Jan 17, 2024
Karma: 587
Congratulations!
MysticArtDesign
Karma: 19,562
Wed, Jan 17, 2024
Thank you very, very much
Foxy 3DWed, Jan 17, 2024
Admin: 59,559
Congratulations on being selected as an Honorable Mention in the contest! Great work.
Someone will be in contact with you soon regarding the prizes.

Thanks for participating.
MysticArtDesign
Karma: 19,562
Wed, Jan 17, 2024
Thank you very much . I am so happy
beachlegsWed, Jan 17, 2024
Karma: 9,921
Congratulations my friend a wonderful image
MysticArtDesign
Karma: 19,562
Wed, Jan 17, 2024
Thank you so much my friend
drjivagoWed, Jan 17, 2024
Karma: 12,987
This one was one of my favs =)
I'm glad you made it into honorable mentions.
Hats off to you and  Congratulations !! Keep up the Good Work.
MysticArtDesign
Karma: 19,562
Wed, Jan 17, 2024
Glad that you like my render ..thanks for congratulating .
dwindtWed, Jan 17, 2024
Karma: 6,697
Well done!!!
MysticArtDesign
Karma: 19,562
Wed, Jan 17, 2024
Thanks very much
the joker of spadesThu, Jan 18, 2024
Karma: 35,851
Congratulations
MysticArtDesign
Karma: 19,562
Thu, Jan 18, 2024
Thank you very, very much
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account