×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

I Guess, Stlll there is hope (CLOSED)

eye319
Elanchozhan TThu, Oct 29, 2020
Karma: 107
I know I am starting too late but I will give it a try.
Foxy 3DThu, Oct 29, 2020
Admin: 59,523
It's not too late - still a month to go! 
Welcome to the contest.    
Foxy 3DFri, Nov 20, 2020
Admin: 59,523
CONTEST ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JANUARY 15, 2021

Some contest participants have been giving feedback that they may not have time to complete their projects, or may have to take shortcuts to make the November 30th deadline. 
To relieve some of this anxiety and give artists more time to do the quality job they want, RenderHub has decided to extend the entry period deadline to January 15, 2021. 

We thank you all for participating! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  

Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account