×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

Awaiting Guests for Christmas (CLOSED)

eye202
LeylaAWed, Dec 13, 2023
Karma: 452
Forum ImageForum Image

drjivagoWed, Dec 13, 2023
Karma: 12,987
Good work.
Hope the guests aren't in for a surprise to become an appetizer for the raven
Her spike earring could be made more vague not to become too yellowish, like the part of the wireframe light geometry.
The other flying raven in the air, making a turn, could use a motion blur on the wings to indicate movement (like you did 
with the tree lights and on the candle flicker flames., rather than seeming to hang from the ceiling. 
But don't mind me saying so, cause these were just an opinion. 
Wish you good luck.

LeylaA
Karma: 452
Fri, Dec 15, 2023
Well, it is just a render, with no postwork on it. I may work on it if I feel it is worth my time or not. But you are right, if I want to make it worth posting on other websites I will make it as a keyshot.
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Fri, Dec 15, 2023
Yes, thank you as well for your reply. This is a minor issue anyway, what is more important is how
you reflected that atmosphere. In this case, very well.
Have a good day and good luck.
jamie6Fri, Dec 15, 2023
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account