×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

Winters Breath (CLOSED)

eye196
beachlegsWed, Dec 13, 2023
Karma: 9,921
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image

CosmicEnvisionsSun, Dec 17, 2023
Karma: 5,142
Fantastic! I love animals.

Love the kick of snow effect on the dear jumping and the cold breath. 
Top notch scene.

Wonderful work
Best of luck with your entry
Have a awesome holiday season
beachlegs
Karma: 9,921
Mon, Dec 18, 2023
Thank you my friend, I am so happy you like it I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year
dwindtSat, Dec 30, 2023
Karma: 6,697
Stunning render. I love it. 
beachlegs
Karma: 9,921
Sat, Dec 30, 2023
Thank you very much my friend, I am so happy you like it
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account