×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

The Awakening of a Forgotten Pantheon (35 fov) (CLOSED)

eye181
AberThu, Dec 14, 2023
Karma: 204
"It is said that if thou seeks the ways of old, thou must journey through the four seasons as the cycle turns. And on the 23rd journey, if ye seek and remember well enough of their forgotten tales and their might. On the winter solstice, They might awaken and grace thou with their presence." - Excerpt from my mind

Forum Image

Work Pipeline
Default view from Sketchup (3d modeling software). The layout of the idea was done there.
Forum Image

Xray view from Sketchup (my 3d modeling software).
Forum Image

Matte render from Lumion (3d modeling/rendering software). Imported the skp. file into Lumion to model and add the environment and the effects
Forum Image

Final render from Lumion (3d modeling/rendering software)
Forum Image

Final Output from Photoshop (Post production work on the final render)
Forum Image
Notes:
This work has two fovs. This is one of them. I have already uploaded the other one before this. I just couldn't choose the final one to use so I decided to upload both and let the jury choose the best one. Thank you.

jamie6Thu, Dec 21, 2023
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Aber
Karma: 204
Fri, Dec 22, 2023
Thank you
drjivagoThu, Dec 28, 2023
Karma: 12,987
I couldn't decide which version of your render was good either =) Both of them looks good.
Your vision of Pantheon is much more brighter with different elements where real Pantheon in Rome was darker.
Did you had the actual Pantheon in Rome in mind, when imagining your vision with the round opening at the top?
Happy New Year and good luck =)
Aber
Karma: 204
Fri, Dec 29, 2023
Thank you. Yes, I did. I used the Pantheon in Rome as the Base and then designed off of it. Happy new year to you too (0_+)
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Fri, Dec 29, 2023
You're welcome.
dwindtFri, Dec 29, 2023
Karma: 6,697
Wow, a lot of work here. I think it's a stunning piece, but the light creates a great deal of haze. Well done.
Aber
Karma: 204
Fri, Dec 29, 2023
Thank you
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account