×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

DGC (CLOSED)

eye481
Younglad28Fri, Oct 30, 2020
Karma: 119
Designing is not a strong suit for me. So this will be good practice whether I finish or not. 
The title is a work in progress as well.
Younglad28Fri, Oct 30, 2020
Karma: 119
Just some simple shapes right now.. Looking for something I like.

I always tend to add too much detail before I get some solid forms. Weakness... lol
image

Foxy 3DFri, Oct 30, 2020
Admin: 59,523
We're glad you came to give it a shot.
Welcome to the contest, and good luck!    


Younglad28Wed, Nov 04, 2020
Karma: 119
So I changed his body a bit and made him a bit older. I couldn't quite picture a younger face for the role/ presence I wanted the model to radiate. I already feel stuck (lol), but let's push on shall we.

imageimage
Younglad28Fri, Nov 13, 2020
Karma: 119
I have a bit of a groove going but still facing down some design issues. Never heard my fingers pop like that after this update. haha.

It could come with anger, it could come with age, it could come in stages or intensive waves. Those who descend from a dragon's bloodline all share the same fate.

imageimage
Foxy 3DTue, Nov 17, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Really cool details starting to come out. Thanks for sharing your progress.    
Foxy 3DFri, Nov 20, 2020
Admin: 59,523
CONTEST ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JANUARY 15, 2021

Some contest participants have been giving feedback that they may not have time to complete their projects, or may have to take shortcuts to make the November 30th deadline. 
To relieve some of this anxiety and give artists more time to do the quality job they want, RenderHub has decided to extend the entry period deadline to January 15, 2021. 

We thank you all for participating! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  

Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account