×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

Alice in Winterland (CLOSED)

eye177
Fae3DFri, Dec 15, 2023
Karma: 483
Here's an Alice In Wonderland inspired piece. For some reason I have always just LOVED that story. In this picture, I tried to imagine what it might have looked like if Alice had visited again during the wintertime, and how that would be different in Wonderland. I thought, if they have giant flowers, why not giant snowflakes? And this time I gave her a nice, pretty portal to use to come and go, since she might be getting a little too big for the rabbit hole nowadays.

Rendered in Daz Studio Iray.
Postwork in Pixelmator.

Entry:
Forum Image

WIP:
Forum Image

jamie6Thu, Dec 21, 2023
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Fae3D
Karma: 483
Thu, Dec 21, 2023
Thank you!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account