×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

Anonym0.u5 (CLOSED)

eye397
ADHDeveloperFri, Oct 30, 2020
Karma: 121
A suburban hacker known for being laid back and lazy. This is illustrated with the clothes he is wearing. Especially the no shoes. The pattern on the hoodie may look like a low poly design but its a material pattern I put there on purpose. It started off as camo but developed into a triangular pattern. I liked it so I kept it. I also hope you like it! I went for more of a mix between cartoony and realism, yet leaning more toward cartoony. He has the cartoon style yet more realistic proportions. 

Foxy 3DFri, Oct 30, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Hey there!
I see you had another thread started but didn't check official entry. We will consider this one your entry thread then. 
Welcome to the contest!    
arthurgarciaSat, Oct 31, 2020
Karma: 4,903
reminds me of a studio ghibli character. oh, shoot. i forget now. the parents become pigs and the little girl has to work in a bath house. oh, that's right - spirited away. Noice!
ADHDeveloperSat, Oct 31, 2020
Karma: 121
yeah Foxy 3D. I was not sure how the thread worked. I assumed I was supposed to post my progress then make a thread with the entry box ticked saying this was my final product. Sorry for the confusion 
Foxy 3DSat, Oct 31, 2020
Admin: 59,523
No problem at all. We're just happy to have you in the contest!    
ADHDeveloperSun, Nov 01, 2020
Karma: 121
Thank you so much!
Foxy 3DFri, Nov 20, 2020
Admin: 59,523
CONTEST ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JANUARY 15, 2021

Some contest participants have been giving feedback that they may not have time to complete their projects, or may have to take shortcuts to make the November 30th deadline. 
To relieve some of this anxiety and give artists more time to do the quality job they want, RenderHub has decided to extend the entry period deadline to January 15, 2021. 

We thank you all for participating! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  

Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account