×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

Christmas with northern lights. (CLOSED)

eye242
renatodalleMon, Dec 18, 2023
Karma: 7,120
Forum ImageForum ImageForum Image
Christmas with Northern Lights is a complete work built in Cinema 4D, from visual effects such as fireworks, reindeer skeleton and Santa Claus to movement, atmosphere, etc. The materials used will soon be available in my RenderHub store, which is exclusive to my 3D work. Hope you like it! Have a Christmas lit up like the Northern Lights themselves.

drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Tue, Dec 19, 2023
Thanks Renato for another fun work.
So it was Santa, making all those blasts as northern lights in the sky as he flew along..
He must be having a fine time, as the kids he's delivering the presents to.
Well, Santa needs to cheer himself up and have fun too. Not only the kids getting the presents should be happy, right -)
And hope it goes up well with your material store.
Good luck with your work.
renatodalle
Karma: 7,120
Tue, Dec 19, 2023
Tanks drjivago, Yes thanks. I see Santa Claus these days like the holidays, enough motivating, transmitting joy.
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Wed, Dec 20, 2023
Maybe this is a foreseeing of you, of an upcoming holiday, for you, in the New Year.
Even though you may not have time for a holiday maybe you can make this an opportunity
to see your distant relatives and have an enjoyable time, together with your loved ones.
Thank you again in advance -)
renatodalleWed, Dec 20, 2023
Karma: 7,120
Thanks drjivago. You are right! But I still can't stop, I work with a 2012 PC, I have over 30 years of experience, I deal with Cinema 4D, Daz, Blender, 3DMax, and others, as well as Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc... I really need to sell products and win prizes to improve my notebook, then everything will be better. Sometimes I would like to add more VFX effects but my machine doesn't support it and turns off. Let's try, you can count on me as a good partner who still has a lot to offer.
jamie6Wed, Dec 20, 2023
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
renatodalle
Karma: 7,120
Wed, Dec 20, 2023
Thanks jamie6!!!
jamie6
Admin: 14,430
Thu, Dec 21, 2023
No problem
and good luck!
renatodalleThu, Dec 21, 2023
Karma: 7,120
Merry Christmas to friends, artists and employees at renderhub. My life gave more meaning to being with you, thank you.


Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account