×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

2024 (CLOSED)

eye215
shayanickTue, Dec 19, 2023
Karma: 6,944
Approaching the new year , I wish you all love, happiness, and success in the coming year. May it be filled with new opportunities and wonderful moments! 


Forum ImageForum Image



drjivagoTue, Dec 19, 2023
Karma: 12,987
Thanks for the new year's wishes as well. Fine work but not a fun way to celebrate
new year. Imagine being stuck up in that situation.
Wonder how she happened to be there, it would be a shame if 
she got burnt by the lights or electrocuted all the worst.
Hope Santa will save her in time if not Superman -)
shayanick
Karma: 6,944
Tue, Dec 19, 2023
thank you my friend
And thank you for your interesting comment
But it is better not to imagine this situation
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Wed, Dec 20, 2023
Yes, I agree -)
jamie6Wed, Dec 20, 2023
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
shayanick
Karma: 6,944
Thu, Dec 21, 2023
Hello Jamie !
Sorry why my image quality decreased after two days
And as you can see, thumbnail is also of poor quality
You can see that the resolution and quality of both images has clearly decreased
K3DDesign
Karma: 410
Fri, Dec 22, 2023
The thumbnail has to be 400x400.
shayanick
Karma: 6,944
Fri, Dec 22, 2023
I'm not talking about thumbnails
The quality of my original image has changed and decreased after two days
You can see the original quality from the link below
https://www.renderhub.com/gallery/37105/2024
And compare it to the image I posted in the contest
shayanick
Karma: 6,944
Fri, Dec 22, 2023
It seems like there is a problem. I think it's from Renderhub's image optimization system
When the image is uploaded, everything is fine after a while uploading the image, the resolution changes
My image rendered without any noise in high quality in 2000x2000 size
Unfortunately, the same thing happened to my gallery image link that I posted above
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account