×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

Baby Krampus (CLOSED)

eye299
Thread Activity
K3DDesignWed, Jan 17, 2024
I really need someone to explain how this entry didnt place atleast in top 3.What are the judges smoking? Insane
RidenzMon, Jan 01, 2024
thank you!! happy new year mate!
RidenzMon, Jan 01, 2024
ahahahahaah, I hope so
Tark_ArkSun, Dec 31, 2023
Cool character! I respect you!Good luck and Happy New Year! =)
dwindtSat, Dec 30, 2023
Hope he doesn't freak out when he gets wet like his cousin. Very well done and great render!
drjivagoThu, Dec 21, 2023
My theory was Krampus gave the little guy an empty package to disappoint him. Since the little guy was a curious character like Curious George as well
RidenzWed, Dec 20, 2023
Karma: 276
Probably at some point somebody will disappoint this little guy, if you know what the Krampus is famous for!
Had some bigger plan for this little dude, but it's holidays time and I'll stop right here, hope you like it!
Merry Christmas everybody!
Forum Image

RidenzWed, Dec 20, 2023
Karma: 276
Forum Image
RidenzWed, Dec 20, 2023
Karma: 276
Forum Image
RidenzWed, Dec 20, 2023
Karma: 276
Forum Image
RidenzWed, Dec 20, 2023
Karma: 276
Forum Image
RidenzWed, Dec 20, 2023
Karma: 276
Forum Image
RidenzWed, Dec 20, 2023
Karma: 276

Forum Image
RidenzWed, Dec 20, 2023
Karma: 276
Forum Image
RidenzWed, Dec 20, 2023
Karma: 276
contest entryForum Image
drjivagoWed, Dec 20, 2023
Karma: 12,987

Forum Image Forum Image
Resemblance to cute gremlin is much more likely I guess.
That tiny creature you made is far more adorable than sinister
Krampus really. Yours is much more loveable in fact.
Is he taking or receiving the present by the way.
His mouth section reminded of a sweet chimp's. Just had that sweet impression in me.
Good work.
Ridenz
Karma: 276
Wed, Dec 20, 2023
Hi! you toched all the points! Nice catches! those were basically my references, and the oveall look I wanted for this one, and yes he is for sure more adorable then sinister, I wanted to hint to something that must have happened in between his life, in order to became who we know Krampus is.
Also in the tag, blurred, you can barely see "from Krampus"so he is giving the gift, and he is happy to do so....for now, I was working on his adult version as well, I guess it will be for next year at this point ahah
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Thu, Dec 21, 2023
My theory was Krampus gave the little guy an empty package to disappoint him. Since the little guy was a curious character like Curious George as well. Krampus is more of an bad deeds guy somewhat like Scrooge. I had this idea since the package was so small, nothing of much importance could be put in there for the little character, except maybe bananas or food, for example.
Looking forward to the other version as well. Thanks again and good luck.
jamie6Thu, Dec 21, 2023
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
dwindtSat, Dec 30, 2023
Karma: 6,697
Hope he doesn't freak out when he gets wet like his cousin. Very well done and great render!
Ridenz
Karma: 276
Mon, Jan 01, 2024
ahahahahaah, I hope so
Tark_ArkSun, Dec 31, 2023
Karma: 13,596
Cool character! I respect you!
Good luck and Happy New Year! =)
Ridenz
Karma: 276
Mon, Jan 01, 2024
thank you!! happy new year mate!
K3DDesignWed, Jan 17, 2024
Karma: 410
I really need someone to explain how this entry didnt place atleast in top 3.
What are the judges smoking? Insane
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account