×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

Wintara: The fairy of winter! (CLOSED)

eye344
Thread Activity
CosmicEnvisionsSun, Dec 31, 2023
Thank You Tark :-)Wonderful work on your diadem. It wouldn't be possible without talented creators like yourself. Thank you for that :-)Truly apprecia
Tark_ArkSun, Dec 31, 2023
This looks amazing! It's great to see how the authors' skills are growing! I wish you good luck and a happy new year!
CosmicEnvisionsSat, Dec 30, 2023
Lol N-Ice work, love it, Very Cool ;-)Thanks CinemARTiger, I wanted a bit of motion with the crystals.Static didn't really suit it, felt like it neede
CinemARTigerSat, Dec 30, 2023
She is pretty... cold x)I also like the crystals around her, looks like they're heading against the cam with speed.(N-)ice work :)
CosmicEnvisionsFri, Dec 29, 2023
Thanks Dwindt :-)Fun to make, but took ages to setup.Thanks for the comment.Happy holidays :-)
dwindtFri, Dec 29, 2023
Very pretty render. Well done!
CosmicEnvisionsThu, Dec 21, 2023
Karma: 5,142
Forum Image
Wintara
Fairy of winter
May she light your path through the winter storms
Both real and imagined
Seen and unseen
Known and unknown

May her light guide you to where you need to be
in the most positive and uplifting way.

Thank you for viewing my Winter Fantasy
Best of luck to all.

Have a wonderful Holiday Season
And most of all have fun

Wireframe
Forum Image

Hidden Line
Forum Image

Smooth Shaded
Forum Image

Filament
Forum Image

Thumbnail for the Gallery View 400x400
Forum Image

artist
ZoobayrThu, Dec 21, 2023
Account Closed
This is a mind blowing piece. Well done.
CosmicEnvisions
Karma: 5,142
Thu, Dec 21, 2023
Thank you Zoobayr

Are you entering this year?
I remember the render you did of the spacesuit guy playing the nintendo switch last year with the little robots. Sooo Good
artist
Zoobayr
Account Closed
Thu, Dec 21, 2023
Youre welcome mate.
I hope I find the time to.
Ive been pretty busy lately.
And thank you
beachlegsThu, Dec 21, 2023
Karma: 9,921
This is stunning my friend, I love her outfit
CosmicEnvisions
Karma: 5,142
Thu, Dec 21, 2023
Thank you my friend
A friend on here made a render, I bought it because of him. Comes in 3 parts.

https://www.renderhub.com/fantasydesignmaster

Changed some parts with a glass frosted shader. Hats off to the content creator.
beachlegs
Karma: 9,921
Thu, Dec 21, 2023
Thank you for the link I will go and have a nosey
drjivagoThu, Dec 21, 2023
Karma: 12,987
Pardon me for my disambiguous comment but would she be too hot even for a Victoria's show if not for the beauty pageant contest =)
Good innocent type of face expression and a good style of fashion pose btw. Good work done in a fantasy winter style.
My dazzling title for this render might have been ''Breaking through the Ice'' or ''Striking the Ice'' maybe. Those ice pieces seem to come out from around her, as if she's controlling them, kind of a Fairy wonder woman or a Warrior princess.
CosmicEnvisions
Karma: 5,142
Thu, Dec 21, 2023
Drvijagooooo!!!

She's to hot to handle, to cold to hold lol

I absolutely adore the model used, it's one of my favourites, Poppy by P3 Design. I wanted that innocent and playful look, yet powerful and not to be trifled with. Hence the ice being magicaly controlled. Along with beauty which for me is the the connection of it.

That's a black mirror behind her, which acts like a portal. The ice is coming out from that, which means it is hidden. What lurks behind the surface.

Her wings being light represents reflection. Light reflects. Mirror + Light self reflection. For me it's important to self reflect on my thoughts and actions.

Shining light on those dark places within brings transformation. Hence the butterfly wings

As I'm writing this there's 2 white butterflies flying around outside lol

Also thank you for the two mirror explanation on another post on how to see how others perceive you. I appreciate it.

I like your dazzling "Breaking through the ice title you gave" it suits.

I think a fairy wonder woman and princess also fit. If you look at the symbolism of wonder woman and the good she does and a warrior princess when she needs to be. Sounds like a great guide to have

Thanks for the comment Drjivago
I enjoyed going a bit more in depth.
Have a wonderful Christmas and holiday season
drjivagoFri, Dec 22, 2023
Karma: 12,987
What a poetic inspiration of words. You really made a detailed story of emotions here =)
Those butterflies you saw outside may be the symbol of joy and freedom. May even be the herald of good news you will
receive soon in the upcoming new year. 
Talking of mirrors and ice queens that gave me an idea that you could try in your free time. We can see how it turns out.
Here is a visualization suggestion suitable for you. I think it will suit your style and be a work that I believed you would do justice to.

Imagine this; Ice queen sitting inside a crystal cave full of ice crystals on a crystal throne. There are crystal skulls or lionheads on each side of the chair armrests on each end. There are couple of mirrors behind her throne. Her crown is made of ice crystals. She may have butterfly wings too. Place those mirrors close behind the throne to catch her reflection.
If you want more reflection, place two mirrors on each side of the throne and let her hold a round hand mirror seeing her own reflection. Those mirrors may be rectangular four pieces of pier glass put side by side at least her height or one big single circular mirror embedded in icicles behind her throne, similar to somewhat the one described as portal in this particular render.

Regarding other issue that you have mentioned; I think another practical way of seeing yourself as others see, is the mirror selfies. At least you could see your whole body posture and avoid hunching and posing a little less crooked and more of an appealing pose I guess. 

I wish; you, friends, family, friends and loved ones, a Good Christmas and a Joyful Happy New Year as well and take care.
Here are some inspirational music and ideas for your render that I've suggested. Hope it helps you in some way. 

For the cave idea; think of Superman where he travels north (Fortress of Solitude).
For the throne; think of Giger chair/throne.

Inspirational music:



Overall:
https://www.youtube.com/@EpicHeavenMusic

Her Hand Mirror:
Forum Image

Her Crown:
Forum Image

Her Throne:
Forum Image

Her Cave:
Forum Image

Her Dress:
Forum Image

Other Mixed Ideas of Inspiration:
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image
Forum ImageForum Image

drjivagoFri, Dec 22, 2023
Karma: 12,987
Sorry, but I don't know why those youtube links showed up big and came up repeated like that.
I only pasted links. I apologize for the inconvenience.
CosmicEnvisions
Karma: 5,142
Sat, Dec 23, 2023
Thanks DrJ

Lots of cool ideas. Thanks
I like the first YouTube link music

I might try setup a scene like that in daz, might take me awhile.
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Sun, Dec 24, 2023
Lots of good ideas and wish you luck with your ideas in the future as well. =)
eligodesignSat, Dec 23, 2023
Karma: 6,212
beautiful wprk 
CosmicEnvisions
Karma: 5,142
Sat, Dec 23, 2023
Thanks Eligo
I see you have a entry I'll stop by soon.

Have a wonderful Christmas and new years.
isabelskiSat, Dec 23, 2023
Karma: 125
this is amazing! I absolutely love the composition and the lights
CosmicEnvisions
Karma: 5,142
Sat, Dec 23, 2023
Thanks Isabel
The lights were such a pain lol.
I changed them so many times.

Also see you have a entry I'll stop by soon.
Have a Wonferful Christmas and new years.
isabelski
Karma: 125
Sun, Dec 24, 2023
I know xD, I also change the lighting a lot
Merry Christmas and happy new years!
LykantosSun, Dec 24, 2023
Karma: 6,581
What a cute thing and a great job you did in this scene.
Best luck for the contest with this great work.
CosmicEnvisions
Karma: 5,142
Mon, Dec 25, 2023
Thanks Lykantos
Hope you had a fantastic Christmas, new years next.
Have a wonderful day.

Best of luck with your fantastic entry as well
westcala1cSun, Dec 24, 2023
Karma: 14,114
Great work as usual my friend .
Good luck .
Have a great Christmas and a happy new year.
CosmicEnvisions
Karma: 5,142
Mon, Dec 25, 2023
Thank you my friend

Christmas was good lots of fun and tiring lol.
Hope you had a awesome christmas.
Have a wonderful new years.

Good luck with your fantastic entry's
dwindtFri, Dec 29, 2023
Karma: 6,697
Very pretty render. Well done!
CosmicEnvisions
Karma: 5,142
Fri, Dec 29, 2023
Thanks Dwindt

Fun to make, but took ages to setup.
Thanks for the comment.
Happy holidays
CinemARTigerSat, Dec 30, 2023
Karma: 352
She is pretty... cold x)
I also like the crystals around her, looks like they're heading against the cam with speed.
(N-)ice work
CosmicEnvisions
Karma: 5,142
Sat, Dec 30, 2023
Lol N-Ice work, love it, Very Cool

Thanks CinemARTiger, I wanted a bit of motion with the crystals.
Static didn't really suit it, felt like it needed the appearance of motion.

Thanks for stopping by, Have a awesome new years
Tark_ArkSun, Dec 31, 2023
Karma: 13,596
This looks amazing! It's great to see how the authors' skills are growing! I wish you good luck and a happy new year!
CosmicEnvisions
Karma: 5,142
Sun, Dec 31, 2023
Thank You Tark

Wonderful work on your diadem. It wouldn't be possible without talented creators like yourself. Thank you for that
Truly appreciated.

Happy new year!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account