×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

Twas a cold winter eve (CLOSED)

eye234
ninjxcThu, Dec 21, 2023
Karma: 5,523
Poor little Meri Cottontail (apprentice mage), caught short in the Tulgey wood looking for Jubjub bird feathers (complicated flight spell ingredient). The Neko Shinigami stalks the land...Forum ImageForum Image


jamie6Thu, Dec 21, 2023
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
ninjxc
Karma: 5,523
Sat, Dec 23, 2023
Thanks
CosmicEnvisionsSun, Dec 24, 2023
Karma: 5,142
Very cool winter fantasy with unique characters, love the story. I hope meri cottontails finds his  jub jub feathers.

And avoids the neko shinigami. A fight screen would make an entertaining render.

Nicely done.
Best of luck with your entry
Have a awesome christmas and new years
dwindtSat, Dec 30, 2023
Karma: 6,697
Oh no. Someone wants rabbit for Christmas. Well rendered!
ninjxc
Karma: 5,523
Sat, Dec 30, 2023
Thank you, I hope you've also entered.
Tark_ArkSun, Dec 31, 2023
Karma: 13,596
I'm worried about Brother Rabbit!=)
I like your work!
Good luck and happy new year!
ninjxc
Karma: 5,523
Sun, Dec 31, 2023
Thanks, love your work too and will be visiting your store in the new year. Have a fabulous new year.
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Mon, Jan 01, 2024
Nice work ninj. If I were him I'd stay away from the foxes and the big bad wolf too =)
A different take on the Winter Tail* that would surely make a sequel of an animation if added more characters into the scene imho.
Good luck and a have a joyful new year.
ninjxc
Karma: 5,523
Tue, Jan 02, 2024
If I could animate this scene, trust me I would, but I'm new to reallusion and have no idea how to rig in blender.
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Tue, Jan 02, 2024
Yes, I agree, learning the basics is best. With characters this much, it would be even harder to animate the storyline, leave aside the time you would consume just getting a decent render like this one, in the first place.
I liked the scared expression and the furry bunny texture, which is finely expressed, by the way. I think you'll have great achievements in the future as well. Thanks again friend.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account